I need help!

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
So today I am officially 10 days late for af. No signs of it coming either just nausea, metal taste in mouth, headaches and achey hips, all signs of pregnancy. However I done a test in work sunday and I'm sure it was negative, but had to bin it pretty quick as someone was waiting for toilet lol but still no af.

My last period was the 9th August, however that period lasted 5 days longer than normal making it 10 days long. Can anyone work out of i am actually still late or because of the longer period would I have ovulated later making my period not as late?? X

was there a reason to it being longer like coming of birth control?

That was my 2nd period since coming off BC the 1st one was more regular than this, I'm guessing its to do with that

sounds to be like you are still regulating from comming off the pill.. for some people it happens right away, for others it can take several cycles.

Was your first "cycle" after you finished a pack? That would be your withdrawal bleeding, making this next cycle your first official "period." I had my normal withdrawal bleeding (but 7 days instead of my regular 4 days), and did not have my first real "period" for 6 months. That was last month. :) Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->