I need help...

No I want to hear this. I think I should wait until he leaves to go somewete though because I wouldnt put it past him to try to hurt the baby... That's my bigggest fear.. He's done this before. The last 6 months have been violence and name calling. I've just een I denial.. Keep these words coming. Seriously it's hard.. He's made me fall so hard for him.. I'm ready to get out. I look in the mirror and see this scared, frustrated, weak girl looking back at me. I just hate to say my mom has been right, and she has been.. That's what I think I'm worried most about..

I know how that is, I was in denial for the LONGEST time. Everyone kept saying get out hes bad for you. But I just kept saying no hes not, hes not doing anything anymore. I thought I was so inlove, but sometimes even if you are, its not worth the pain and suffering...or the potential risk of something worse.

And I had the same thing with my mum and sister, I really didnt want to admit they were right, but hey if i gets you out of that mess then its what you have to do. And yes dont leave until he's gone, just stay put out of harms way.

Thank you so much cammy. I'm goingto talk to my dad.. I need to protect myself..

No problem, I'm happy to help. Thats a good idea, talk to him as soon as you can.
And if you ever wanna talk pm me :D

It is hard, but you will get through it. Just keep your head up and stay strong. And when you can't handle it there are alot of people on hear that are more than happy to help, even if you just want someone to rant at :D

Yes, my best advice for you is to getout ofit asfast as possible. The longer you stay in the situationthe harder it is to leave, in most abusive relationships it doesnt get better no matter how many times he apoligizes or says he will change...a lot of the time it never gts better. I stayed in a relationship for 6 months because I was to scared to leave, it started out as some rude name calling and he was a bit controlling and go super jelous...then he started threatening me, then shoving me and then he started punching me. In the end I was lucky to leave the relationship with only a broken arm and a bruised rib. I know how hard it is to get up and leave...but you and your unborn child deserve the world and if he cant respect you then he doesnt deserve you. Good luck and please get out...what ever you have to do. do it.

He lives with me. At my dads. I told hi that it is NOT okay and him hitting me is like hitting his baby. He said he didn't care.. I told him if he can't fix it he needs to stay somewhere else and I tried to leave the room and he picked up the lotion off the night stand and threatened to throw it at me if I left.. I'm basically stuck in my room until I go to school tomorrow. Idk what the hell to do. I refuse to put up with this anymore. I just don't know how to get out. He even had the nerve to ask me why I don't get an abortion!

Why don't you tell your dad? I know if I told my dad he'd have a shotgun ready!

Your boyfriend is so unpredictable Skye, sometimes you have posts and he sounds nice, then next post he's hit you! It's your dad's house, he has to get out not you, or maybe if you go back to your mums? Whats he do during the day? Does he work?

It's not right at all for him to hit you, I'd definitly get out of that relationship and never go back, and I wouldn't want my baby to ever have anything to do with him unless he made the effort. Asking you why you haven't had an abortion? That's not right at all. Why'd he hit you?

people can say its easier said then done but its actualy harder to stay, i no from experience and also what my mum went thru!

no matter what he might say after u leave which u need to do is that hes sorry n he wont do it again....but ile tell u now he wont be sorry and he will keep doing this

I agree. But I also know how hard it is to leave. It took me a long time to finally leave and I know I should have left earlier. It is hard but its the best thing you can do.

And its true, dont listen to what he says, when he says he wont do it again if you stay or come back. Because in alt of cases thats not true.

I was sucked into going back and it was the worst decision I ever made.
I had to deal with it with my brother as well when I was young. He was 18 and I was 10 and he constantly abused me, I ended up in hospital a few times. And he always said he'd never do it again....but he did. It was only when I finally pulled up the courage to tell my dad that he was kicked out and never hurt me again.

Its important that you think of you and your baby. Sorry if Im sounding pushy but even something as tiny as a hit on the arm that makes a bruise an lead to something alot worse

My ex was abusive, never hit me so probably more mild cases than what you guys are talking about. But he threw things at me, and emotionally abused me.

It took me a while to figure out why I was always so upset, I thought I loved him, and I was always thinking if I love him, why am I crying so much? I mustn't have known any better, because it took me a long time to figure out, hey this guy doesn't love me, he's treating me like shit. I was too scared to live him though because I thought I'd be alone forever, then I met my current boyfriend and he had my heart :blush: then one night when he decided to get stoned, then when I asked him he denied it and threw a glass cup at me and it hit the wall behind me and shattered everywhere then kept grabbing my arms and getting in my face and yelling, I realised after THAT night, I can do better, and even if I have to be single for the rest of my life, that's what I'd prefer.

I'm trying to get out. I'm done with this.. My dad abused me for years... It's gotten me no where by listening to the names he calls me and how he acts.. :/

Speak with your dad and let him know what's going on. I would also go to the police and make a complaint and get them to remove him and his belongings from your dads house. You should think about staying with your dad or someone else you trust till things settle down. This man cannot be trusted. Do not give him anymore chances, you are not weak once u get the ball rolling with all this you will realise how strong you are. The sooner you do it the better. Good luck. Xxx

Than you love. I need the kind words an wisdom. This sucks.. I never thought "that girl" would be me..

None of this is your fault. It could happen to anyone. Just put u and your baby first and get rid if him. You know what you have to do. I really hope it all works out for you oh and once you have done this, you will realise who was weak!!! Him!!

Xxx

:) I'm glad that you think so. Sometimes it's just easier to have someone
believe you can do it.

Can you quietly text someone the situation and have them come pick you up?

Start believing in yourself and if you ever have any doubts think of your baby and why you are doing this. I know you can do it, I just hope you have support from your family and friends. Xx

UPDATE: he's gone.. He left a little bit ago.. I asked him to not come back. He tried crying and blah blah but he's gone now.. I'm hoping he doesn't come back. I have school in the morning, I told my best friend I have to tal to her about stuff and asked if shed help me with some stuff and she's 100% there so in going to have her come over to help me. I just hate that my mom was right.. This all sucks.. I know I can be a strong independent women. I haven't been single in so long that I think that scares me.. Thank you all for being there when I needed friends.

that wasnt so bad was it, he went easier than i thought he would, it will be hard babe but you will get there i promise you that. And you deserve respect and to be treated without abuse and one day you will get that. You will be happier and so will your baby. If you ever wana chat feel free to pm me. :hug: xxxxxx

Hi hun I was a domestic violence worker for years pm me if you need help and/or advice xx

Oh sweetheart, you poor thing. :(
You've done the right thing for you and your LO and don't you ever think this is your fault! He does not deserve to be in your life OR your LO's especially! If he hits you, what's to say he isn't going to hit your LO? Stand strong and tall and don't cave in. I haven't been in an abusive relationship but have been abused my whole life. Good luck hon, feel free to PM me if you ever need help or support.

Well done, Skye. You've definitely done the right thing. Remember you have to put your little one first so please don't let him come crawling back. It will get harder as the days go on but you just have to be strong. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->