I need help...

You need to get away from him...
Does he work? if so wait till he goes to work or just goes out one day and pack his shit put it out side with a note saying i dont want you around me and baby what you are like this. lock the house and when he comes home if he starts yelling or trying to brake in call the cops
Hope everything works out for you hun and that you can get rid of him befor he really hurts you or bub

UPDATE: he's gone.. He left a little bit ago.. I asked him to not come back. He tried crying and blah blah but he's gone now.. I'm hoping he doesn't come back. I have school in the morning, I told my best friend I have to tal to her about stuff and asked if shed help me with some stuff and she's 100% there so in going to have her come over to help me. I just hate that my mom was right.. This all sucks.. I know I can be a strong independent women. I haven't been single in so long that I think that scares me.. Thank you all for being there when I needed friends.

Just read this one hehe glad he left :D hope he dont come back and that you are safe :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->