i need sleep

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
My 5 day old is perfect. Shes been sound asleep since i finished feeding her at 2. I am like a zombie tho i am so so tired but just cant switch off. My body feels bruised and battered and my boobs are like taps. I had no idea id be like a human waterfall everytime i hear her little cry. I guess im just so overwhelmed :-(

Oh Huni congrats!!!

It does get much much better... I don't know how to describe it but u will just cope and get through it...

My lil man is nearly 6 weeks and I can't believe how fast it's gone. Just enjoy every moment even tho your stuffed lol

Thank u hun - needed that reassurance. Im so in love with her :cloud9:

Agh! I was like this too! I started taking sleep aids as soon as my dd started sttn. Take so e chamomile tea it does not have caffeine and it helps soothe.

You're at one of the toughest points. Deep breaths - it will get better very soon. Take every offer of help you get and rest whenever you can x

:hugs: it is very intense. I randomly burst into tears a lot in the early days. I still cry about once a weekish. my sleep is still crap and LO sleeps like a champ for the most part. ive coined the term 'new-momnia' :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->