i need some advice...

babydevil1989

Reaction score
iv been bleeding for a week and half starting out brown discharge and changing to bright red blood like AF saw baby with heartbeat 3 days ago then yesterday i had hevy bleeding (heavier than af) with clots (felt like i flooded every time i stood up) also with slight abdo cramps that went with paracetemol. woke up this morning to how its been all week. but im feeling exhausted! (could i be anaemic from it aready?!)

i have another scan a week tuesday should i get an earlier appointment?

no body (drs/nhs direct) are telling me what im supposed to be doing wether i should se my gp tomorrow or wether its not worth it!

i dont know wether im still pregnant or not. its making my anxiety 10 times worse!! xxx

There's not much any one can really do you'll need another scan to see if tge baby's ok/ or if you have had a mc to check if you've passed everything. Your gp can't do much apart from offer pain meds. Unless you bleeding so much that your flooding pads or passing out or in extreme pain id wait till your scam appointment as most hospitals don't offer a scan at the weekend. X

I'm sorry to hear....

I would recommend trying to get a scan this week, rather than wait until a week tuesday, because if there are problems, the sooner it is dealt with, the better.

I did have a complete natural miscarriage which threatened for two weeks (brown) before it turned red and there were clots, etc., -- that lasted about a week and then ended with lovely contractions and other heartbreaking symptoms. I had had a scan the day before which showed empty and at least, could take heavier painkillers the last day or two....

best wishes, and please take it easy (rest and take extra iron for a week or two...)

Sorry I have no advice, but I wanted to wish you all the best..
XOOXX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i would say go to the doctor. even if theyre not much use, you tried.

At the very least the NHS direct helpline should've put in a call to your on-call doctor and asked them to ring you. That's what happened to me, my 2nd loss was natural at home and was during the night, DH rang them and they said all they could do was get the out of hours doctor to ring me asap, which he did and just said to keep my fluids up and take paracetemol for the pain. Sadly there really isn't anything they can do. But I would ring your GP first thing tomorrow and they should at least try to get you a scan sooner rather than later. I had one the day after and thankfully was all fine. Everything you've said sounds just like my last experience, so I think you should be ok physically but don't hesitate to go to a+e if you feel things are getting too bad.

You could well be anaemic from the blood loss already, I would really recommend some iron supplements. I got a box of SpaTone from Boots, it's a liquid form of iron you add to orange juice to get your levels back up. I remember being quite tired and these really helped.

So sorry you are going through this, it is so horrible isn't it :hugs: Take care and let us know how you are xx

I'd definitely go for a scan as soon as you can, I went to A&E after a couple of hours of spotting on a Friday night and they gave me a scan appointment for the following Monday afternoon.

Best Wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->