I need some HELP here...

Lovelocks

Reaction score
I am new and need HELP! please..

This is what I need help with, okay my last period was September 28th, I don't now if I should take a pregnancy test or if I should wait because my periods have been changing for three months now!(normally my cycles are every 28 days), July I got my period on the 24th, In August I got my period on the 26th, And September I got it on the 28th, October I didn't have a period besides the bleeding I did from getting my period in September would you take a test or wait???? idk what to do right now i'm lost!........ I stopped ttc but wasn't preventing, so I don't know nothing I don't know when I ovulated or anything...​

HI BTW AND TIA

If I were you my curiosity would probably get the best of me and I would take a test ;)

:test:

Honestly I would be going insane if I didn't have a period for a month and were ntnp :haha:

I went and bought a few dollar general test, i took one like 5 mins ago and I'm assuming it is negative -.- idk what is going on the only reason I even took the test was because how nauseous I keep getting!

This was my negative result .

Attachments

• 20151102_132810.jpg
    20151102_132810.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member