I need some help with my IUI cycle!

Blondie87

Reaction score
So this will be my 6th IUI, the last one with this insurance (so for the next 6-12 months). I had an follicle scan Monday (yesterday) on CD 14 and I had two 11 mm follies on my right, and five 12-15 mm (two 12 mm, one 13 mm, and one 15 mm) follies on my left. I know not all of those will mature, but as many as I can get the better!

I am kinda freakin out here, cuz my clinic isn't open on the weekends, so either I trigger Thursday and do the IUI Friday morning, or I hold off and trigger Sunday night and do the IUI first thing Monday morning. If I trigger Thursday, my biggest follie would prolly be the only one ready. If I wait til Sunday, I run the possibility of releasing my biggest, but some others might be big enough.

I need help and advice! You would think my OBGYN would be able to help, but as much as I love him, he asked me to come in TOMORROW to trigger, I said no way, that's too early. So yeah.. I need help! I have another follicle scan Thursday morning to see how they look, I know that'll help me know if enough are mature to trigger that day, but it's kinda early to be able to look at that and see if they will last for sure til Sunday to trigger. It's stressin me out! Being my last IUI for awhile, I want it to really count, it seems all I get is timing issues! I thought I knew enough to fix it this time, but it's getting all screwed up in another way!

Ultrasound pics just cuz I have them-
Left-
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/20111114_142543.jpg

Right-
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/20111114_142614.jpg

i don't know i'd probably hold off till sunday to trigger, although your biggest one may be over-mature at that point, you still have several small follies that could be at a good size by then. Did you go back in today to see how they look?

What day did you trigger in the past?? whats your cylce length, I had a follie on Clomid get all the way up to 32x47mm!!!! So they can get pretty big!! Probably why my ovary hurts so bad when I ovulate. But it takes 30-42 hours for the trigger to work, assuming your body doesn't do it naturally. Little more detail and maybe I can weigh in a little more. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->