I need some ideas for my older boys!

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I have a 10 year old and 7 year old. Both boys. Besides gaming things, I need some other Ideas! What are you getting for your boys in this age group? Thanks!

My Ds is 10. Last year I tried to get him a hoverboard for Christmas, it was ordered, paid for, dispatched and never arrived! I didn't replace it under the tree and instead waited till it was refunded after Christmas and told him I'd tried to get it but the money was now his, he asked if he could still buy it so we did - he loves it, has had loads of fun (so have I) This year I'm getting him the cart attachment.
He's asking santa for a chiminea (he's spent lockdown learning how to safely light fires and cook bits of food on them. I'm getting him a bivvey style 1 person tent.
I've found this year quite strange as he's not asking for any toys and I'm trying to not just buy him them because I want him to be into them.

My middle boys are 10 and 7. We've got playmobil, board games, books, a talking baby yoda, wwe figures, top trumps, book marks, dressing up clothes, walkie talkies

My middle son is 10 he is having a Nintendo Switch and some games, apart from that I have got him a Mario themed chess set, Mario Monopoly and Mario Jenga game. Overwatch Lego sets, Pop Figures of Pikachu and Cuphead and Mugman, Adidas backpack and clothes, I have also got him a mobile on contract and a Amazon echo dot (half price), he has been the hardest to buy for.

Chess seems to be a theme, my 10 year old enjoys it and likes some of the great themes sets that are out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"