I need some input! 8-[

jaxsynsmommy

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I'm new to this stuff so bear with me.

In early December, I took a home pregnancy test on a whim and it came out positive. I went in to have my blood drawn and my HCG levels were at 62 which was pretty low so I had to go back the next week and the following weeks to have more blood drawn...long story short my levels weren't increasing like they should have been and I had my first MC on Dec 23rd. The doctor advised me to wait 2 menstrual cycles and try again. We didn't do a DC because of the fact that I was wanting to get pregnant.

Well, needless to say...I am now expecting and I went this week to test for HCG levels and they were at 126 and I have to go back next week for more blood work. I'm terrified...when the blood was drawn, I was 3 weeks 6 days....the nurse said that the level was appropriate based on where I was in my pregnancy but I'm still so worried that that's too low. I'm trying to find a distraction to not think about it too much because I know stress doesn't help matters at all.

What do you ladies think?? 8-[

If the nurse said ur levels r good then I'd take her word for it Hun and wait to see what ur next results r. Congratulations xx

Numbers look good. Just curious if I read it right, you didn't get a d&c because you wanted to get pregnant again?

You'd feel better if you did a search for threads about early hcg levels. There are usually several gals with the same concerns each week and the best rule of thumb since levels vary so much is that as long as they rise appropriately you are looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->