I need some urgent help, guidance and advice.

Osalile

Reaction score
I know this is going to come off as very irresponsible so please don't give me any hate, I'm just so scared. I had sex about 9 weeks ago, no protection, but also no penetration just genital on genital contact, but the penis also was not fully erect.
But since then I have been feeling nausea, horrible lower back pain and when I feel the back pain this pelvic pressure has recently started to kick in like a few days ago. The right side of the pelvis hurts at times and when I push down on it, it feels swollen but then it goes back to normal. I am not trying to get pregnant. As I am not ready for a child.
But what if this is all in my head because I've been reading too much online?
What if I have an STD? Or PID?
I do not have the means to visit a doctor any time soon.
I took a pregnancy test but accidentally peed on it more than I should have and it came out negative right away.
I feel so confused. Also the back pain and sickness feeling gets worse when I feel stressed out. I don't know what this is! Please help.

Even though it's possible to get pregnant with pre-cum, it's highly unlikely you are from your description. Do another test to put your mind at ease anyway. It sounds more like a bladder infection rather than pregnancy. They can cause awful back/tummy pain, nausea and tiredness. Sorry to be nosy, but why can't you visit a GP? I would try to get an appointment as soon as. You may need treatment for an infection or like you say, an STD. Good luck xxx

It's fine! I just have no insurance or access to medical attention. But this all feels too strange, the back pains are horrible. And I feel this strange pressure on my pelvis that accompanies it, but I haven't missed a period although its been a lot lighter and lasting shorter than ever. But it's been bothering me so much.

Stress will affect your period so maybe its that. I remember being admitted to hospital years ago with terrible pain and this awful pressure/pain in my right side which turned out to be a UTI even though i had no other symptoms. I'm a registered nurse btw, and it does sound like an infection. Have you noticed a fever or headaches? xxx

I'll really have to look into that! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I needed your feedback, I am so concerned. But yes I've been getting much more frequent headaches lately. No fever that I am aware of, but possibly as I have felt hot.

Is there no way your parents could take you to te doctor? Do you have a school nurse or similar? It sounds like you need to get checked for an infection and you don't want to let it rumble on! You wouldn't need to mention the sex part to anyone (like your parents) when making the appointment, you could just explain that you htik you hav an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->