I need to rant....!!

suzanne108

Reaction score
:cry:

I'm so peed off this week.

Sunday night I got woken up by my neighbours which put me in a really grumpy mood yesterday. This is becoming an almost weekly/twice weekly occurence and I don't know what to do about it other than mentioning it to them and maybe creating tension. I'm not very good at confrontation so I'm the kinda person who will let it get really bad before saying anything.

Today.....firstly I woke up feeling really sick...not sure why. I haven't had any morning sickness at all so I don't know if its baby related or a bug...so anyway I was stood in the bathroom this morning just before I needed to leave for work contemplating whether I was gonna be sick or not before I had to drive to work. While I was stood in there my dad shouted in a very angry voice that he needed to get his car out and mine was blocking the way. He hadn't mentioned to me that he would need to get out earlier than normal so what am I supposed to be pyschic or something?? As you all probably know its the little things like this that can really get you irritated. He starting going on about how "people were waiting for him".....how I was supposed to know this without him actually telling me I don't know?

THEN....I get to work after my sickly car journey and my boss is waiting by my desk....firstly has a go at me for leaving a dirty cup on my desk???? Everyone does it so why me, and why when I'm already feeling ill and peed off! Then he asks me how up to date something is...now this report he's talking about is something I used to update daily but he asked me not to do it anymore.......so I ended up having a bit of a row as he said he never asked me to stop doing it. I then reminded him of the exact conversation and he eventually remembered....he did apologise but the damage had already been done.

Then I was finally sick!

THEN.....I got an email from a work colleague who is a nasty Danish man (not nasty cos he's Danish lol, just nasty cos thats who he is!) saying that I hadn't replied to an email he sent me last week. I hadn't replied because someone else said that they would deal with it and I didn't need to worry about it.

I want to go home and :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh hunny, if you feel ill you ahould just go home, its more important than anything else that you look after yourself at the moment. If your feeling crappy things are probably getting to you more than ever! I find now I am pregnant I hold grudges over the smallest of things but they really bug me until I speak to that person about it. Your dad probably was running late and wasnt even thinking about how you were feeling just stressing about getting work and being selfish. maybe tonight explain to him how things are so much more effort in the mornings now your pregnant and to give you more warning in future? He's probably forgotten about it already.

My boss at work is exactly the same, honestly he does things like that to me all the time. Just ignore him and laugh inside as to how pathetic he is, it will make you feel better xx

Ah, what a horrid sounding day. :(

Is your boss always such a jerk or is this a new/recent thing?

He's a bit temperamental.

Sometimes I really like him, then other times I hate him!! He's very easy to have an argument with and I'm feeling extra fiery right now!

Feeling much better now after some chocolate :) xxx

Glad your feeling better :happydance:

I find it a lot easier to have disagreements wit people now, I am not as laid back as I used to be! hehe

I find it a lot easier to have disagreements wit people now, I am not as laid back as I used to be! hehe

We can get away with it as well can't we? Hehe!!

Things you've wanted to say to someone for years can be blamed on "hormones" :thumbup:

:winkwink:

We can get away with it as well can't we? Hehe!!

Things you've wanted to say to someone for years can be blamed on "hormones" :thumbup:

Absolutely :winkwink: although its annoying when you actually are annoyed about something and they go, uh oh, its the hormones! No actually your just being a nob! :haha:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Is there anything chocolate can't fix? :mrgreen:

btw, your scan piccie is brilliant suzanne, how many weeks were you when you had that done? Are you team yellow?

btw, your scan piccie is brilliant suzanne, how many weeks were you when you had that done? Are you team yellow?

Aww thank you :hugs:

I was 20 weeks + 4 days when I had that scan done!!

Believe it or not they said baby was in an awkward position and they couldn't do all the checks....so I'm back for another one tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*

Yep I'm staying on Team Yellow (better not flash me LO!) Can't wait to get a late christmas surprise xx

I had the same at my one at 15+2 weeks. they couldnt check the legs properly but luckily they can wait until my 20 week scan to check everything out! At least you get another scan thats fab news, I think you should post the pic! Im staying on team yellow, its hard when you read on here though everyone finding out! Your pic is so clear its great.

I know, a lot of people on here know what they're having.

I just can't wait for the "its a ........" moment :D almost makes me cry just to think about it!!!!

And yep I'm lucky to get another scan :) I'm not too worried as the only things they need to check are 1 angle of the spine (they checked 2 angles, both fine, just one more angle to go) and the front of the face (profile was fine).

I'll post the piccy if its a good un xx

I don't think ANYTHING could put me off chocolate, I'm a complete chocoholic! Although I am craving more savoury things just lately! x

Yeah I feel the same! OH wanted to know to start with, but when I explained he'll be the one who gets to call everyone and say its a ... he really liked the idea! I get butterflies just thinking about it!

Thats a good way of making him come round to team yellow :)

I don't have anyone to make these decisions with - sometimes I feel lucky for this! No arguing! Hehe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->