I need to vent...

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
So...these FRERs are driving me insane. I've read all over the internet and this forum that white lines could either mean a BFP in the very near future or they are simply negative.

I honestly won't mind if it's negative. I think June is my month, I really do...but I'd like a definitive answer either way! I even called the FRER manufacturer and they really were no help.

Tomorrow is way too far away!!!

Sorry, I just needed to rant a little. I already feel better. :)

Praying for your BFP!!
TTC is beyond frustrating!!! grrr!

Don't I know it Stinas!!! And DH is no help...I think he's freaking out either way. Teach me to share these things with him!!! Anyway...read your post on my "positive" thread and it sounds hopeful!!! GL for your BFP!

I think I'm being moody...hmmmm I was so happy yesterday and today I'm grumpy grumperson!

Maybe you should go and get a blood test. that would confirm one way or another. I am really routing for your BFP!

Thanks!! I really hope I get my BFP soon!! The whole boob thing has me going...since ovulation they have been like this and worse day by day, so thats the main reason im staying positive. After last cycle im scared to be positive. I guess its the name of the game.

Being moody is a good sign i guess...but then again...everything is a good sign to us TTC haha
BFP to us this month!!!!

oh and the DH are never any help!! I asked mine last night if he feels it could be our month and hes like I dont know...just dont think about it. I was like sureeeeee...if it was your body wouldnt you be wondering. "if it does not happen this month there is always next month" ahhh men...they are soo useless sometimes haha

hahaha!!! Yeah I was explaining what evap lines are to DH yesterday and he just brushed it off and changed the subject quick as lightening!!! I called him out on it though. Then today he was at work and I texted him telling him I got another evap line and his response was "oh boy :/" Oh well. Maybe that's why women are the child bearers of society! hahaha

Let us all know how you get on hun
GL baby dust xxxxxxxxx

Aww hun! Didn't wanna read n run - hopefully you will get your bfp v soon! Waiting is a bitch aint it? So frustrating! X

hahaha!!! Yeah I was explaining what evap lines are to DH yesterday and he just brushed it off and changed the subject quick as lightening!!! I called him out on it though. Then today he was at work and I texted him telling him I got another evap line and his response was "oh boy :/" Oh well. Maybe that's why women are the child bearers of society! hahaha

hahaha they are alll the same!!!
When waiting to ovulate....i wanted to cover my basics and bd every other day...so instead of telling him ok lets get it on I would be all sexy in outfits and blah blah blah...well...he turns to me and goes "did you get a smiley today?" Way to kill the moment! Dont get me wrong...it does not take much to get him in the mood, but WTF! lol He works over 90+ hours a week, so he get home late and is usually tired, and my luck...I ovulated on the weekend...his busiest nights....go figure. Poor guy...still BD even tired! :happydance:

Ahhh adulthood haha Got to love it!

Gosh im in a venting mood today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"