I need Wondfo Experts pleeeease UPDATE!! LINK WITH PICTURE. BFP!?!

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies I have a question. This is my first cycle using Wondfo pregnancy tests and I thought they would be easier because I heard no evaps but I am wondering if that is true??

I ask because like many of you I obsess over my HPT tests. I hold them under the light after they dry and all. So, I took one out the trash from 10dpo and I see a line only when holding it under light. Can't see it with the naked eye. It was hours later. I took another one today at 11dpo and nothing again. Took it out the trash :haha: and shone my cell phone assistive light on it and this line was more apparent than 10dpo, and thicker but still can't see it with the naked eye.

I know all the rules about not looking at test after they dry, but I heard you can read Wondfo brand better that way.

Now for the question, for those of you that have done what I have done did you ever have evap lines?

I just did a test with plain water and will look at it under the light hours from now as my own little test, but I wanted to hear some responses from you ladies first.

Thank u!

Hmmm ladies I have to apologize. As I lay here obsessing like an idiot I realize how freaking stupid this all is. I hate this. I hate ttc. I hate that it hasn't happened and I hate driving myself crazy like this. I know it's negative. I can't wait to start my period because I am taking a break. Really wrecks my nerves during the 2ww. No more. If I could delete this post I would.

Smh :dohh::dohh::dohh: I took another test. Btw, the one with water only shows an very very skinny slit for where the indent should be. I squeezed out some urine to take another test and after it dried, under the light, still a thick line. But of course sooooo faint that you only see something under the light at the right angle. Wtheck? I am moody as heck. 2 more days and I will know for sure. Just wanted to update.

I know one day, some woman somewhere will thank me for my obsessive compulsive nature with this situation. So, I did something disgusting. I dug through the trash to find my wondfo from like 8dpo. Absolutely no line whatsoever. If I miss AF I will get a FRER and the fact they are so expensive so I will wait. But I will update!

Just to recap:

Extremely faint BFP only under a light :haha: on Wondfor for 10, 11 & 12 dpo

Zero line other than colorless slit where line should be for test with water.

And...

Zero line for test I dug out of the trash :haha: from about 8dpo Not even a slit.

So..since I sufficiently had a convo with myself, going to try to get a little rest before acupuncture.

:dust: TO ALL YOU LADIES!

I love the range of emotions! I've been following all morning. :haha: I hope you end up with a BFP this cycle. Keep your chin up.

I love the range of emotions! I've been following all morning. :haha: I hope you end up with a BFP this cycle. Keep your chin up.

Lol!! I am a crazy person right now! I needed that laugh. I keep thinking 2 more days 2 more days until AF! Thank you for the encouraging words! :hugs:

Just be that yellow smiley amongst all the blue frowns and you have it made. *hugs*

I can totally relate to your frustration. There was nothing (not even an evap line) on my 9 DPO test (I use the wondfo brand as well), nothing on 10 DPO either. 11 DPO I was too sleepy to wait 5 minutes for the test to finish and since nothing showed up in under a minute, I threw it out in the trash and went back to sleep. For some reason I just got too curious and dug it out of trash a couple of hours later and it had a visible, albeit faint, pink line. Today is 12 DPO for me and today's test looked like a wet line, no color, within the allotted test time frame. I kept it aside and it turned dark (but only as dark as 11 DPO test) after a couple of hours. These two days would be the first time I am seeing evap lines on these tests.

I still have 4 more days to go before being disappointed, but since I have no other symptoms, I'm kind of discouraged already.

The only odd things I experienced was that breakfast (milk and cheerios) tasted bitter for a couple of days, but since milk was almost about to expire I thought it must have gone bad early. The other odd thing is that my body is aching all over, especially my thighs/legs and arms, the kind of aches you get after working out for an hour or so after months of not exercising. I just went for a walk about 2 miles total on Thursday, and I go on that walk every week (once or twice a week depending on the weather), so that was not unusual for me to be walking 2 miles. I woke up wincing last night when I turned over in sleep coz my thigh hurt.

Alright, I have totally done everything you have mentioned above! I have used a lot of these Wondfo IC's as well as many other brands. In my experience the pink handled Wondfo's and FRER are the best ones and give the least evaps. FRER will give evaps almost every time though if you open the plastic casing its in.....yep, done that too! I have only ever gotten 1 evap on a pink handled Wondfo and was so excited thinking I was pregnant. I didn't notice that the line was pencil thin and not thick like the control line cause I saw the pink color and just thought it was positive. Wrong! But that's the only evap I've ever gotten with them. With baby #2, my first bfp was with the Wondfo. I took the test and it was stark white so after 5 minutes I threw it away.......then a couple hours later.....I did the unthinkable......I dug it out of the trash and looked at it again. Come on everyone, you know you've done it, lol! Lo and behold, there was a thick very very faint pink line on it. I immediately tested again with a Wondfo and FRER and got faint BFP's on both of them. By that point I was pretty sure they weren't all evaps, but I had to wait out a couple days and test with FMU till the lines got darker for me. So anyway, that is my story of ttc #2 - took 13 cycles. I am now on Cycle 1 for #3!

I can totally relate to all you are going through and hope this is your BFP. Good luck!
Post the pics, I'd like to see what the line looks like.

Other ladies say they see a BFP. Just wanted to update this for whomever is looking in the future and for you ladies as well.

I haven't gotten a chance to read the two knew responses but will tonight for sure! Here is the link. I am feeling BFP as well but will like your honest opinion.

I am literally shaking right now! I have an exam today and don't know how I will make it through!!! Getting my masters!

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=45823

You crack me up. I went to the site. What is that paperwork that is behind your test? Are you studying ways to tell if someone's drunk or on drugs?

I voted unsure because I am unsure. I'm really bad with those strip tests. Keep us updated and good luck with your exam tonight.

You crack me up. I went to the site. What is that paperwork that is behind your test? Are you studying ways to tell if someone's drunk or on drugs?

I voted unsure because I am unsure. I'm really bad with those strip tests. Keep us updated and good luck with your exam tonight.

Lol that is for my drug and alcohol class. Learning what drugs do to the brain. I crack myself up to right now. This is amazing. I will post when I take a FRER in the morning if I can hold out. I might take it tonight. Thanks for looking!

I can totally relate to your frustration. There was nothing (not even an evap line) on my 9 DPO test (I use the wondfo brand as well), nothing on 10 DPO either. 11 DPO I was too sleepy to wait 5 minutes for the test to finish and since nothing showed up in under a minute, I threw it out in the trash and went back to sleep. For some reason I just got too curious and dug it out of trash a couple of hours later and it had a visible, albeit faint, pink line. Today is 12 DPO for me and today's test looked like a wet line, no color, within the allotted test time frame. I kept it aside and it turned dark (but only as dark as 11 DPO test) after a couple of hours. These two days would be the first time I am seeing evap lines on these tests.

I still have 4 more days to go before being disappointed, but since I have no other symptoms, I'm kind of discouraged already.

The only odd things I experienced was that breakfast (milk and cheerios) tasted bitter for a couple of days, but since milk was almost about to expire I thought it must have gone bad early. The other odd thing is that my body is aching all over, especially my thighs/legs and arms, the kind of aches you get after working out for an hour or so after months of not exercising. I just went for a walk about 2 miles total on Thursday, and I go on that walk every week (once or twice a week depending on the weather), so that was not unusual for me to be walking 2 miles. I woke up wincing last night when I turned over in sleep coz my thigh hurt.

Let me tell you something!! I have the SAME EXACT achy leg/thigh feelings you are talking about. I will check my log and tell you the exact dpo it began....hold on a second :coffee: ......Okay, it began on 5dpo :haha: and I had some more today at 13dpo. But on and off throughout this 2ww all different parts of my legs would ache or feel very weak and tired. Even my shins got some sharp pains in them. Not to mention my groin hurt! I think you have gotten your bfp! If it was pink I don't believe it was an EVAP. Keep us posted!

Alright, I have totally done everything you have mentioned above! I have used a lot of these Wondfo IC's as well as many other brands. In my experience the pink handled Wondfo's and FRER are the best ones and give the least evaps. FRER will give evaps almost every time though if you open the plastic casing its in.....yep, done that too! I have only ever gotten 1 evap on a pink handled Wondfo and was so excited thinking I was pregnant. I didn't notice that the line was pencil thin and not thick like the control line cause I saw the pink color and just thought it was positive. Wrong! But that's the only evap I've ever gotten with them. With baby #2, my first bfp was with the Wondfo. I took the test and it was stark white so after 5 minutes I threw it away.......then a couple hours later.....I did the unthinkable......I dug it out of the trash and looked at it again. Come on everyone, you know you've done it, lol! Lo and behold, there was a thick very very faint pink line on it. I immediately tested again with a Wondfo and FRER and got faint BFP's on both of them. By that point I was pretty sure they weren't all evaps, but I had to wait out a couple days and test with FMU till the lines got darker for me. So anyway, that is my story of ttc #2 - took 13 cycles. I am now on Cycle 1 for #3!

I can totally relate to all you are going through and hope this is your BFP. Good luck!
Post the pics, I'd like to see what the line looks like.

Thank you so much for this story! You sound just like me! I have taken many FRER's apart in my day lol. I am so happy about this thick pink line on the wondfo. I can't wait to actually confirm that I am pregnant!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Baby dust to you!

That looks like a bfp to me. I looked back at my notes from my tww with #2 and I had put achey legs on there too.

USE A FRER!!!! I freaking HATE ICs!! I got a very obvious BFP on a FRER, same urine was BFN on a cheapie.

USE A FRER!!!! I freaking HATE ICs!! I got a very obvious BFP on a FRER, same urine was BFN on a cheapie.

Hiiiiii purplecupcake!!!! It's been a long time! I am going to use the FRER if I miss AF tomorrow. It will also give my body a chance to produce HCG. I would be heartbroken if I got a BFN on FRER. Even if it is a false BFN.

I sure hope I have joined you!

That looks like a bfp to me. I looked back at my notes from my tww with #2 and I had put achey legs on there too.

Thank you! I am almost convinced I am pregnant lol. Just need more tests to show and I will officially celebrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->