• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I need your eyes!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am 7 dpo (I think, I don't really track just going off where I think I am in my cycle!) Been feeling a little off and decided to test...
Now I'm super confused. I took a test earlier in the day and forgot about it. I came back and there was a very faint line but given that it was probably invalid I pushed myself to drink and take another one.
Another line.... now wondering if I have a dodgy batch of FRER's and these are indents or if I have to tell my hubby that we're having #5 (we're a regular Brady bunch!!) lol.

Also I felt a little bit of pain 4 dpo similar to implantation pain..

Thanks ladies!!

Attachments

• IMG_5683.jpg
    IMG_5683.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 111
I can definitely see what you see. I’m going to say start of bfp! :)

I see something to, I would retest in the morning :)

I definitely see something.

Think it was a BFP ladies. Took another FRER tonight and got another faint (but definitely there line)

Attachments

• IMG_5694.jpg
    IMG_5694.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 102
That looks very promising ... good luck :dust: x

Looks like the start of bfp!

Thanks so so much ladies! Definitely got my BFP today @ 8 DPO. I've never had such a strong line so early!

Attachments

• IMG_5704.jpg
    IMG_5704.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 70
That is a really strong line, are you sure you're only that far along?

Yep! My last period was 1st of March. I ovulate a week late (always have!) and based on CM and a bit of cramping I ovulated 20 March.

I felt what seemed like implantation pain on the night of 4 dpo.

So yeah! Only 8 days today I'm pretty sure!

Yep! My last period was 1st of March. I ovulate a week late (always have!) and based on CM and a bit of cramping I ovulated 20 March.

I felt what seemed like implantation pain on the night of 4 dpo.

So yeah! Only 8 days today I'm pretty sure!

Hi dear!!!

Congrats on your BFP!!! Ur cycle seems exactly the same as mine! My last period was 1st March and I've O'd on 20th March with a dark opk line as attached.. Im soo having the urge to test tomorrow at 9dpo.. Lol!!

Have a H&H journey!!! :flower::baby:

Attachments

• IMG_20180320_174023.jpg
    IMG_20180320_174023.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Wow, that is an amazing line for so early! Someone's got to say it ... perhaps more than one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"