i need your help please

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies im 22+5 weeks but im more or less feeling what a full term lady would so im wondering if any of you could help me please...

Im prone to giving birth early as i have incompetent cervix, iv had two prem births already. my current baby has been head down since 18weeks and hasnt moved from that position.at my scan they couldnt get head measurements on two different attemps because hes in a deep cephalic presentation.

i am in pain when walking with my pubic bone and i cant stand because of the pressure. it started bad yesterday so im just wondering how long did ypu feel like this before givkng birth? Im hoping i can go atleast another 4weeks!

I do have a cervical stitch in but any advice would be nice

thankyou

hey huni... i havent had a stitch but they did check me coz bubs has been head down since 19 weeks and i felt that pressure around 22 weeks too, it has come and gone throughout... my cervix was fine so i cant comment on that but i can say he hasnt moved out of the head down position and he is definitely engaged now and has been for at least a few weeks...maybe longer, they didnt reli check before just know hes been head down at every scan and have always had the kicks up top and head buts down bottom....

i havent had any contractions or anything other than that so i think hes gonna stay there...

hope that helps :)

goodluck :)

Thankyou that does help :) im just realy paranoid that hes going to come too soon before hes strong enough. im just hoping him being head down and making me uncomfortable dosnt mean hes ready to be born soon. he needs to stay put until hes big and strong :) people think im crazy i have already started the full term pregnancy waddle walk and my bump is so small lol

im kinda lucky in that i havent developed the waddle yet lol... however i do constantly feel like a need to go number 2 sometimes, then realize it must be baby's head coz i dont actually need to go lol

goodluck xx

i dont have proper answer for u, but just to wish u luck and hope bub stays put as long as poss ;) my bub has been head down for a good bit now too, but i think so long as i dont have contractions and stuff , it is a good thing and not to worry about. least u wont have section due to breach bub :) hope u get a little relief from ur pressure cos i know it can cause proper pain xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->