I need your thoughts *New test page 4* Thanks x

Hey girls. Just poas.... ugh... it's get quite addictive. I just wanna know. Will post pic up soon... doesn't look positive. It's a blue dye again as that's all the shop was selling x

I don't think there is much point posting up the stick as I can't make out a line. Have felt nauseous today and a bit tender too... perhaps af is on its way? Xx

That last frer you took was def pink!

They dont seem to be getting much darker. Im beginning to think that they are either...

1) All indents
2) A chemical

Its annoying... hate not knowing whats going on

So i took my blue dye tests out haha. Cant see anything anymore. Ugh...

Attachments

• IMG_20170628_185441.jpg
    IMG_20170628_185441.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 25
Hey Stranger. How's things? This wasn't planned by the way. My cycle this month has been wonky, I'm 2 days late but I did have ewcm after what I thought was my initial ovulation day... so I could be testing g early... if that makes sense xxx

Things are great here thank you, how are you? That makes total sense.

The last test that you posted looks positive to me! Fingers crossed the lines progress! :dust: xxx

Hey Stranger. How's things? This wasn't planned by the way. My cycle this month has been wonky, I'm 2 days late but I did have ewcm after what I thought was my initial ovulation day... so I could be testing g early... if that makes sense xxx

The last test that you posted looks positive to me! Fingers crossed the lines progress! :dust: xxx

Does it... they all seem to look pretty weak now. Like the lines are very squinty now. All i wanna know if i am ir if im not lol..

Whats new with you?

I think i still see the blue dye mayb ur urine wasnt as concentrated today?

I think i still see the blue dye mayb ur urine wasnt as concentrated today?

Perhaps... ive ran outta test haha. Thanks for your input huni. Ive been quite uncomfortable today...thought af would start. So perhaps a chemical? Would explain howbthe tests arent getting darker? X

Last of the blue tests dipped last night. What's your thoughts girls?

Attachments

• IMG_20170629_080715.jpg
    IMG_20170629_080715.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 43
Is the pic in timeframe?

Hey huni, thanks for your reply. It wasn't no. That was taken this morning but I saw something on the test last night. I just couldn't take a pic then as my phone died.

If it looked like that last night i think thats very promising :)

I'm reading a lot of stories about how Tesco own band tests are notorious for Evaps. I find it hard to find pink dye tests these days. I should have some arriving today via post but it's typical post man hasn't been by yet...

So post man arrived with the new first response tests. I hadnt gone to the toilet aince this morning.

The test has no line... so im not pregnant. Sorry for wasting all your time and also my money.

Anyway, good luck to everyone on your journey. This wasnt even supposed to have happened. We have completed our family.

Does it... they all seem to look pretty weak now. Like the lines are very squinty now. All i wanna know if i am ir if im not lol..

Whats new with you?

Yes, I can still see a shadow of a line on your most recent blue dye test but I have just read your update regarding your First Response test being negative :hugs:

Not much is new with me really hun, just plodding on as you do hehe! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->