I never really paid attention.

Wishin4BFP

trying for baby #1
Reaction score
I posted earlier about my nipples being really tender and areolas being darker they also seem to be erect more... But I've been reading about veiny boobs and never noticed til I looked in the mirror you can see my veins pretty good.. Which I don't think there've always been this visable ?

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. What cd are you? I never pay much attention to my breasts bc they're small so I never notice much change. However, they can swell around ovulation and before af, so this might be the changes you're seeing.

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. What cd are you? I never pay much attention to my breasts bc they're small so I never notice much change. However, they can swell around ovulation and before af, so this might be the changes you're seeing.

Was just wondering If it was a pg symptom but mine are very small also but my nipples are sore and tender..

being pregnant previous I didnt notice any real soreness or changes in my boobs till much further along. and then soreness isnt even the right word it was more like "you touch these and i'll chop of your hand!"

Reading about different symptoms can easily create them...the mind is a powerful thing ;)
I know its fun to do and trust me...i dont stop reading in my tww just like many others on here even when ive been pregnant 4 times and know what to expect..i still do it. How many dpo are you?

being pregnant previous I didnt notice any real soreness or changes in my boobs till much further along. and then soreness isnt even the right word it was more like "you touch these and i'll chop of your hand!"

Whoa! Isnt that the worst! I always got ' fortunate' with early bb soreness..i envy those that dont get it till later on but now, on the other hand with being pregnant 4 times and having it so early each time...if i didnt have sore bbs...i would think something was wrong.

Yeah that's how my nipples are right now my boyfriend keeps trying to touch them ugh they hurt so bad when they get touched or if anything rubs against them

Reading about different symptoms can easily create them...the mind is a powerful thing ;)
I know its fun to do and trust me...i dont stop reading in my tww just like many others on here even when ive been pregnant 4 times and know what to expect..i still do it. How many dpo are you?

Thanks this answers my question... But it's true ahh.. This sucks but definitely not giving up hope :) :haha:

Thanks this answers my question... But it's true ahh.. This sucks but definitely not giving up hope :) :haha:

How many dpo are you? When are you testing?

I heard veiny boobs can be a symptom. But I noticed it once and I was sure I was PG but I wasn't. Can go either way but it can be a symptom :)

How many dpo are you? When are you testing?

Idk how many dpo I am.. I'll probably test tomorrow.. Today is CD28.. my periods are VERY Irregualr so idk when I ovulate or when AF is coming.. I've had slight AF crams today I believe :/

I heard veiny boobs can be a symptom. But I noticed it once and I was sure I was PG but I wasn't. Can go either way but it can be a symptom :)

Yeah I may have just noticed it because I read that symptom somewhere lol... But these tender nipples definitely not in my head!! Lol they freaking hurt !

Hopefully these aren't af cramps I'm getting because I really feel like it's my month hoping for :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->