I never thought I'd be wishing to feel sick

sil

Reaction score
I am currently 8w2d. I have been sick ever since 5 weeks with this pregnancy, and miraculously I woke up this morning feeling perfect- no heartburn, no nausea, no tiredness...nothing. Since I lost my last pregnancy to miscarriage, I am really anxious about the sudden loss of symptoms. I never in a million years thought I'd be praying to feel sick :haha: Come on body, bring on the sickness! (remind me I asked for this when I feel sick again in a few days and want to complain :haha:)

i remember my sickness went away out of the blue when i hit 10 weeks. i got scared ofcourse because i had gotten used to it. i missed it...

the next day, it came back with vengeance and it continued to be horrible than ever until 12 and a half weeks along, when it finally went away for good.

Don't stress. You're probably just used to it and your body is adjusting. My symptoms continued when I had my mc so it was a MMC. So just because they stop doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Agree with Sunshine.

Though I'm at 6 weeks and the last couple of days I felt nothing too. As soon as I started to worry I got more sick then I have been. Hang in there, I'm sure you're fine.

Hugs hun I'm the same whenever I have a good day. But as someone pointed out it doesn't mean something bad will happen. I had sickness during my mmc and it took a good week or 2 before it went away for good after I had my erpc.

I'm sure hearing bubbas heartbeat has put your mind at ease. x

Mines been a lot better today and yesterday. Now I just can't stop eating!!!

Im the total opposite lol with all 4 of my pregnancys iv suffered with hypermemesis which had me hospitalised everytime for weeks on end when I found out I was pregnant with number 3 I was actually scared of the sickness coming and cried with fear every day until it hit and as this time around so when I hit 10 weeks with this one I woke up feeling hungry and not sick and realised my daily hell was coming to an end I cried with joy lol xxxx

I remember looking back at an old post of mine from my daughter freaking out over the same exact thing at 8 weeks. It came back a day or two later with a bad vengeance. Just wait lol

nooooo dont say that ! my extreme sickness kicked in at 6 weeks went away at 9 weeks came back with avengence at 11 weeks !!!
careful what you wish for mine was so bad i ended up on anti sickness meds !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->