I never thought I'd say this BUT

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
:happydance: I am getting my mini van today! ROFL! We bargained a bit on a roofing project as they were selling their mini van. Since they were selling it, we said we'd take that amount off the price for the roof. Saves them two steps...a new roof and the van sold.

Must mean I am a mom with too many kids for my Ford Escape SUV.

Ever try seatbuckling in a baby car seat and two booster seats in the back of an SUV? OMG, what a pain in the ass!!!!

Now, I will be driving a mini van with four captains seats and a bench seat that sits 3. And now, our family can go in one vehicle instead of two when the stepkids are over.

I was gonna get a mini van awhile back but I think we're putting it off as long as we can, until we have two many kids!! But I know what you mean, we had a Ford Explorer and it was hard getting the girls in the back!

:rofl: Stan loves minivans for some reason :rofl:

:wohoo:

We need to get something similar too, never thought I would see the day.....

:lol: Mini Van Mom!!!! :lol:

Hey, if its practicle!!! Good for you...but I want pictures!!!

:happydance: I just got an estate car which I never thought Id get so know how you feel!!!!

xxx

:happydance: enjoy leeanne! i too will one day have to sell my VW beetle for a something a lot bigger!!

Whats your equivalent of a mini van? Our version of a 7 seater people carrier?

https://vlane.com/img/chrome/7405.jpg

It looks like this but is forest green and is in fabulous shape. It's a 1997 versus my 2006 Ford Escape, but it looks mint.

As for soccer mom, not yet, but baseball mom for sure right now. LOL

Yes, Tam, never thought I'd see the day. Just happy that we don't live in the age where the only thing you could buy was a station wagon. :rofl:

Yeah i thought so, we call them people carriers here.

Looks nice Leanne!! Dont envy you trying to park the damn thing though :rofl:

It's truly not that big hon. They are easy to drive and park. For me, I drive better in trucks and vans then I do normal cars due to my height. LOL

Yeah i guess it helps you to be higher up because your such a midget :rofl:

I cant even parralell park my car and its a 3rd of the size of that!!

I love Dodge Caravans.. :blush:
My OH HATES Dodge, so it's gonna be one huge battle when it comes down to us getting a van if we have more kids..

Good choice Leeanne!!!! :) Vans are very helpful! LOL

I love Dodge Caravans.. :blush:
My OH HATES Dodge, so it's gonna be one huge battle when it comes down to us getting a van if we have more kids..

Good choice Leeanne!!!! :) Vans are very helpful! LOL

Actually, I hear Dodge is in trouble.

parallel parking? What's that?!? :rofl: Seriously not something i ever do than again I have issues going in reverse :blush: :rofl:

:rofl:

Uh oh, we need to keep Vickie off the roads!

I've driven once in three years! :rofl: I don't drive in Toronto and the only reason I drove that one time was around a parking lot while Stan took his turn looking at the town home we are renting :rofl: Little miss had finally fallen asleep after screaming at us for 15 mins and I wasn't taking the chance on her waking up :rofl:

I'm not a bad driver really....but I do tend to back to far up :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Funny about the parking lot. Last week during one of my kid's baseball practice, Chase was getting very fussy and there was still 45 minutes left of the practice. So we got into the vehicle and I drove around and around the parking lot to get him to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->