I officially have kankles!!

channy3232

Reaction score
yep. Noticed this morning. Very odd. They're just swollen in front of that round bone that sticks out on the inside of your ankle. I've noticed now that my feet are kinda puffy too.
And so it begins!!!

MEEE TOOOO!!! I noticed that I'm getting them! My DH and I went to L.A. and did lots of walking around, but we've been home for over a day now, and I still have them! I noticed my thick legs in the tub today! Kankles all the way baby!!!! lol....

LOL... wait until you get cankles when you do no walking and are not on your feet all day. They just appear for no reason.
My once slim toes are even swollen :> I look like I have webbed feet... guess it goes along with the waddle :> ROFL!!!

awwwww i am so with you on this!!!!! I have noticed over the last few days that my ankles no longer exsist either :( How depressing.. wait untill you try and put your shoes on and even thongs are tight around you feet..... :( cry cry cry cry cry

I think this is payback of some type for making fun of my sisters kankles for years. LOL she's not heavy at all. Her ankles just don't taper. They go straight down! LOL

I think this is payback of some type for making fun of my sisters kankles for years. LOL she's not heavy at all. Her ankles just don't taper. They go straight down! LOL

Oh.... good ol' karma huh???? Ouch! lol.... That's why I won't call a baby ugly now! haahhha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->