I officially have kankles!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by channy3232, Apr 18, 2009.

1. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

yep. Noticed this morning. Very odd. They're just swollen in front of that round bone that sticks out on the inside of your ankle. I've noticed now that my feet are kinda puffy too.
    And so it begins!!!

2. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

MEEE TOOOO!!! I noticed that I'm getting them! My DH and I went to L.A. and did lots of walking around, but we've been home for over a day now, and I still have them! I noticed my thick legs in the tub today! Kankles all the way baby!!!! lol....

3. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

LOL... wait until you get cankles when you do no walking and are not on your feet all day. They just appear for no reason.
    My once slim toes are even swollen :> I look like I have webbed feet... guess it goes along with the waddle :> ROFL!!!

4. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

mine havent gone and my baby is 8 months next week :rofl:

5. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Oh you poor thing...

6. mummy to be

mummy to be Cautiously Pregnant

awwwww i am so with you on this!!!!! I have noticed over the last few days that my ankles no longer exsist either :( How depressing.. wait untill you try and put your shoes on and even thongs are tight around you feet..... :( cry cry cry cry cry

7. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

I think this is payback of some type for making fun of my sisters kankles for years. LOL she's not heavy at all. Her ankles just don't taper. They go straight down! LOL

8. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

Oh.... good ol' karma huh???? Ouch! lol.... That's why I won't call a baby ugly now! haahhha....

9. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

yeah think its something to do with my bp still not being down but doc doesnt think its a problem.... I bloody do :hissy: its not attractive

they have gone down loads though :)