I officially have no idea

Novabel

Reaction score
I am now a month and a week late for af. I charted all through the process and noted the ovulation (November 1) dip, bd on and around that day. 10 days later (November 11) had another dip and pinching pains all day. After that my temp elevated and stayed elevated by .4. On December 8 I started spotting and didn't stop until the 16. It was not enough blood to fill a pad all together and my temps did not drop.

I went for blood work a week into December because all my at home pregnancy tests came back negative and the blood test was also negative. The only change was a sluggish thyroid which would be consistent with pregnancy and it was strang since my blood work was perfect two months prior.

Currently my boobs have been tender and the nipple is very prominent when it never use to be. I've been nauseous on and off during the day but have only puked a couple of times. My vision has gotten worse and I just got new glasses a month ago and my hair is falling out at a faster rate than normal. The worst symptom I have is the back pain. I have a damaged siatic nerve that bugs me but I can usually walk. Lately my back won't take weight, there's just a weird shooting pain like someone is stabbing me and my legs give out and I fall.

I know I have PCOS and I'm going to get blood work to confirm in the next week. My doctor is going to order an ultrasound after she gets the results but I'm so confused.

I stopped temping because I'm tired of doing it.

Is it possible to go this long without a positive??? I've never been this late for a period. And I've never bleed between periods. The bleeding I had in December had no cramps and no temp drop, and my period always does that.

I'm just so frustrated. If I'm not pregnant I would like to go back to trying asap.

Thoughts or advice is welcome .

I went almost 3 months without a positive but it was an improper pregnancy, developed too slow and I miscarried shortly after finally getting a positive. It is possible. You should complain of pain in that area and request an ultrasound if possible.

Hello! I am sorry to say but it is highly highly unlikely that you are pregnant if you ovulation date was when you thought it was. I had so many months like you before I was diagnosed with PCOS. I thought "does this few days of spotting count as my period?", and then I would go on a testing rampage a few weeks later only to end in confusion and disappointment. Ultimately I had to do a progesterone withdrawl and then start Clomid which got my cycles going and got me ovulating. I went a whole 12 months without ovulating and for the first 8 months I thought i was ovulating! I was so confused about what was going on, my hormones were out of whack which was causing my "pregnancy symptoms", every month I felt more and more disappointed.

Your doc is already going to order an u/s so you will have answers soon enough. Are you using fertility friend to chart? It would be helpful to post your chart to get some opinions. Is your charting app telling you that you are ovulating? Before I was diagnosed with PCOS I thought fertility friend was cruel, it would give me ovulation crosshairs and then take them away a few days later when my temp dropped. Are you checking for secondary symptoms? For me EWCM was the best fertility predictor, I never had it until I started Clomid. I also used the IC ovulation predictors which for me only worked with FMU. My period after taking Clomid was incredibly light and only lasted 3-4 days, I only wore panti-liners but I could confirm with data that it was in fact my period.

If you have a clear ovulation date with your temps, have at least one secondary ovulation sign AND have a drop in temps 9-14 days later you can safely assume that any bleeding is most likely your period. Sounds like you don't have that sort of "proof" which is leading you to be very confused.

My advice, wait for your lab results, get your u/s and hopefully you will have some answers and some direction. PCOS can be very tricky but luckily there are lots of treatments that can help you conceive. Good luck and I am sorry that you are feeling so confused.

Hello! I am sorry to say but it is highly highly unlikely that you are pregnant if you ovulation date was when you thought it was. I had so many months like you before I was diagnosed with PCOS. I thought "does this few days of spotting count as my period?", and then I would go on a testing rampage a few weeks later only to end in confusion and disappointment. Ultimately I had to do a progesterone withdrawl and then start Clomid which got my cycles going and got me ovulating. I went a whole 12 months without ovulating and for the first 8 months I thought i was ovulating! I was so confused about what was going on, my hormones were out of whack which was causing my "pregnancy symptoms", every month I felt more and more disappointed.

Your doc is already going to order an u/s so you will have answers soon enough. Are you using fertility friend to chart? It would be helpful to post your chart to get some opinions. Is your charting app telling you that you are ovulating? Before I was diagnosed with PCOS I thought fertility friend was cruel, it would give me ovulation crosshairs and then take them away a few days later when my temp dropped. Are you checking for secondary symptoms? For me EWCM was the best fertility predictor, I never had it until I started Clomid. I also used the IC ovulation predictors which for me only worked with FMU. My period after taking Clomid was incredibly light and only lasted 3-4 days, I only wore panti-liners but I could confirm with data that it was in fact my period.

If you have a clear ovulation date with your temps, have at least one secondary ovulation sign AND have a drop in temps 9-14 days later you can safely assume that any bleeding is most likely your period. Sounds like you don't have that sort of "proof" which is leading you to be very confused.

My advice, wait for your lab results, get your u/s and hopefully you will have some answers and some direction. PCOS can be very tricky but luckily there are lots of treatments that can help you conceive. Good luck and I am sorry that you are feeling so confused.

Thank you for the advice, though I'm not sure how much it applies to me. I know I have PCOS because my nan and my mom both have it and I have all of the symptoms; But my periods are actually very normal. I did ovulate that day, I know I did because of the temp and the EWCM I had. (I posted this at 12 at night, sorry for leaving out details :( ). Even though my period always comes at different times, to me my whole life I thought that's what they did. At the beginning of the year they start at the first of the month then in the middle they move to the middle and the end they go to the end. I've always ovulated as well, never had a problem with that like a lot of women with PCOS that I've heard talk about it.

I have many other weird pregnancy symptoms I left out too because I'm frustrated. Lots of creamy cf which has never happened, metal taste in my mouth that made me gag because it was so gross. I also keep getting really bad pain in my right hip that feels like arthritis and the pain shoots up my hip bone and through the pelvis area(I assume it's the round ligament) frequent urination, dizziness, trouble focusing, forgetfulness, crying all the time, food adversions. My heart has been 'fluttering' like mad late it takes my breath away.

I know a hormone change can't give me all these symptoms but I just don't understand if that was the issue how did it happen at the exact moment I ttc for the first time?

I've never had any of these symptoms before, I don't even get them before my period. The biggest hint for the arrival of af for me is extremely sore nipples, and that's the one thing I haven't had lol

I don't even know, I think I'm just going to have to bite my nails until I get into the doctors. I'm kind of scared something is seriously wrong and I waited too long to ttc... I'm only 25 though.

But thank you for your words again, I appreciate the advice in this frustrating point in my life :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->