I officially LOVE Ebay!

2011mummy

Reaction score
I can't believe how lucky I am, and doubt I'll be able to top this bargain ever again!

We're on Baby number two, so using the same pram, car seat etc as before. We've got the Quinny Buzz, but didn't buy the carrycot first time around, to be honest I thought it was far too much money for something I would hardly use.

The last few weeks I've been looking locally on Ebay at a few being sold, I'm not too fussed about having one again, I just wanted an excuse to buy something! But I thought at least if I buy it second hand, I can sell it on for pretty much the same price, so no wasted money!

I can't believe my luck, yesterday I won a Dark Blue carrycot, went to pick it up and it's in amazing condition, doesn't look at all used. We've washed all the covers to give it that 'new' smell again.

I still can't believe the price, I got it for £6.71!!!!

Woooow that's an amazing bargain! Well done you!

Yeah, I can't imagine they were too pleased, they'd placed a starting bid price of £5 up - no idea why you wouldn't pay the extra fee and start the bid at £20 or something.

I felt incredibly guilty getting it for that price, so when I went to collect I just gave them £10! Can you imagine their faces if I'd asked for change! ;-)

i would of asked for change lol. i have had some real bargains too got my cot for a fiver. its cassatto and are about 150 quid brand new and its lovely. had quite a few bargains off ebay love it!!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd5064.aspx

I did exactly the same, admit that the carrycot was a bit dearer than that, but still £20 for a £155 carrycot!

WOW! well done you!!! :D thats an amazing bargain!!!

Have you checked out the buy sell and swap bit on here? I've got some really good deals on clothes etc also got a Baba sling off a lady on there was in excellent condition! :D worth keeping an eye on !!! xxx

i got my dreamii carrycot off ebay too , same as you we are reusing ourquinny and never bothered with it before , think mine was £15 cus i was holding out for an exact colour match , bargans eh you will prob make a profit when you sell it on too haha

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just to make you feel even better bput your bargain , ive had quinny buzz with everything carry cot , car seat ect and paid full price :p lol, never even thought bout it

but i have had a ebay bargain few bras and tomy safari baby harness sling thing lol 99p :) brand new , dont know if i will every use it brought it for the sake of it put random bid on it in last few mins as no1 had and got it

I got a ikea changing unit (cupboard with a changing topper) for about six pounds something (beginning of the pregnancy can't remember the exact amount) and I paid by paypal!!! ... he wasn't pleased to it to go so cheaply (well he wasn't chatty!) BUT he should have put a reserve on it - I had bid for several mammas and pappas ones and been outbide at about £25 pounds... so I was well chuffed.

I love Ebay! They have some wonderful deals. I got a bunch of baby clothes, most with the tags still on them, for less than $1 an outfit. I also got a new, still with tags on it, diaper bag for about 1/3 the price of it in the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->