I opened a Bday early

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
im open my bday card early and found a cheq for over 4k in it off my great uncle !!!!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Now what should i spend it on???

heheh im thinkg about it i still have my dads money and grama money to come i need to clear my debt really and that what i want to do

4k for a birthday? Crikey!

wow lucky you!

Id pay off a debt if it was me

x

soz hun just seen your other post so ignore my silly comment :blush:

i would pay off yoru debts too and maybe if you have enough left over why not go a romantic weekend away with you and your OH ;)

I dunno I just thought birthdays were suppose to be nice likkle days ... The purpose of bithrdays seem to be going right out the window & kids just want more and more and more (not meaning you or your a kid Tiff) ...

Why not donate some to children who are less fortunate on their birthdays & special occasions often no family at all. Just a thought :D Think I would.

Wow that's a lot!

I would pay off some off my debt with that!:wacko:

im paying off my debt with that cheq anything else i get i want a dell laptop and them i am going to save for my house i need a desposite asap they have been saving it since i was born so 21years that anit bad !!!! Its of my grandad brother not yet had my dad or gran prezzy yet !!!!! I am 21 so it when i become of age p.s brought a pregs test it was bfn plus still no sign off af

we've already discussed this but you know what I think............spend it on me PMSL. No But really you have to have to treat your self with some of it, pay of debts and keep some aside to have a pamering treatment and a nice meal with Russ. Oh and a big bunch of flowers to your family members to say thanks lol (ok maybe not the uncle) xxx

Yikes! How much debt can you be in at 21?! :shock:

I'd put it towards the deposit on the house... maybe that's what your Uncle was thinking of when he gave you such a generous present.

Yikes! How much debt can you be in at 21?! :shock:

I'd put it towards the deposit on the house... maybe that's what your Uncle was thinking of when he gave you such a generous present.

i have brought a car brought loads and loads on clothes on the next bill xmas prezzy i brought for the flat a computer desk a tv cabinet also 2 tall cabients and and blew my credit card i thought i would do it know while i have no kids

IThe purpose of bithrdays seem to be going right out the window & kids just want more and more and more (not meaning you or your a kid Tiff) ...

i no what u mean xmas was like that last year for me i did not see the point i was not a kid anymore

Credit cards should be banned or have a mz limit of a grand - its too easy to say oh i'll whack it ont he card and pay it later.
That what we did - and now have 5k on one card god knows how much on the others, i never eer wanted a credit card but hubby did so we got one and its the worst thing we ever did - as soon as we pay it off i am cutting it up and chucking it, then if we dont have the money we dont get it.

I would put the money in to a high interest savings account or an isa - that way you have something behind you if you get in to more money troubles plus it will be growing through interest.

i no what u mean with credit cards i blew mine to the max they are to easy to get hold of im paying off debt whatevwer is left im getting a laptop them using myisa allowance and tehy it will be save save if i donthave the money i anit geting it

Iv been good so far and steered clear of credit cards, had a small loan of 1K but I dont think I'll get another, that will be paid off next year. Tif I think your doing the right thing must feel great to be debt free xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->