I over did it....

Yes some people have said they think it's too early and should perhaps move it closer to 12?

Ya I would be fine with that if it would give a more accurate date.

turns out it isn't on Monday, that's just another booking in appointment, this one at the hospital rath than local midwife, then they will book the scan date x

turns out it isn't on Monday, that's just another booking in appointment, this one at the hospital rath than local midwife, then they will book the scan date x

So you will be closer to 12 weeks! Are you happy about that, or no?

I don't know haha there's no pleasing some people is there! I'm a little bit disappointed that I need to go back to the hospital multiple times because I don't drive, it's tricky to get to do DH will take time off for the appointments, but really I think I am happy yes that the scan will be closer to 12 weeks and I will feel more secure knowing I have seen that baby is hopefully doing well around the 12 week Mark x

I don't know haha there's no pleasing some people is there! I'm a little bit disappointed that I need to go back to the hospital multiple times because I don't drive, it's tricky to get to do DH will take time off for the appointments, but really I think I am happy yes that the scan will be closer to 12 weeks and I will feel more secure knowing I have seen that baby is hopefully doing well around the 12 week Mark x

I like the scan later because I feel like it's less worry. When you go early so much waiting if they can't see something! I can imagine needing a ride everything must be stressful. In the US I don't think people can live without cars. U less you are in urban are, public transportation stinks.

It is quite a pain I must admit but I just don't cope well with driving lessons! I have tried a couple of times and hated it X

It is quite a pain I must admit but I just don't cope well with driving lessons! I have tried a couple of times and hated it X

Check out the Ramzi method thread, they predicted I will have a girl. I submitted my scan to the website.

Check out the Ramzi method thread, they predicted I will have a girl. I submitted my scan to the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->