I ovulate on day 21... Can I get pregnant?? :(

blondebabe

Reaction score
So the past few cycles I have been tracking my ovulation and I ovulate on day 21 (my second surge)

What is the possibility of getting pregnant because we have been trying for 4 months now and still nothing.... We are both young I am so confused :( xxxx

How longs your cycle..implation takes 7-10 days ...

I ovulate on cycle day 21/22 and have a 32 day cycle so I`m hoping 10 days will be enough time for implantation to take place...

Yes, you can.

It is not your ovulation date that matters, it is the length of your luteal phase, time between ovulation and next period. This is because the fertilized egg needs on average 8 days to reach the uterus and embed its self. (the range is 6-12dys, but weighted toward 8) Once embedded, HcG is produced and within a few days the concentration will be high enough to tell your body not to menstrate.

I ovulated on CD 20 and got pregnant, implanted around day 9. As long as the time between ovulation and your period is at least 12 days hopefully 14 you should be good on the time department.

Mrs. Lemon, 10 days is cutting it close. Your body may not flag the pregnancy before it sends the signal to menstrate. You may consider talking to your doctor about ways to lengthen it.

It's 14 days so it's like the 2 week wait then af comes making my cycles about 35-36 days long xxxx

you will be fine :) lots of baby dust xxxx

Thankyou :) we are hoping for a girl next time but we have tried for a girl for the past 4 months and nothing is happening but I can't be bothered to do the whole no orgasum thing because I would end up being grumpy and very unsatisfied lol so we are just enjoying dtd when ever and not following cycles ...just came off my af.. Dtd yesterday and today :p it's me that's up for it oh just moans hehe ;)

I don't know why but I am feeling quite positive about this month.... Not sure why ?! Just feel settled and relaxed about it I guess :)
Xxx

4 months isn't very long. Up to 12 is normal.

The whole orgasm thing & the sex of the baby isn't proven anyway so I really wouldn't worry about that! :)

I've got pregnant twice ovulating on cd20.

Mine is about the same - I agree with the PP about the LP- as long as its 12 days or over - then your fine! :) Good Luck to you!!

yep hun you can. i havd 35 day cycles when my body behaves, usually cd 17-21 ovulation. with my daughter i conceived her on cd18 as i ovulated cd17. I have and always have had a 12 day lp :) x

I got pregnant on an 11 day luteal phase

I ovulate day 18/19 of a 31 day cycle.

I have a 1 year old son and recentley got pregnant my first month of trying but sadly ended in miscarriage.

As long as you have a decent luteal phase you should be ok. Luteal phase is the time between when you ovulate and when your period starts.

From what I read anything 10 days plus is ok but 12-14 days is ideal and mines 12/13 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->