I posted this in the TTW...Should have been here. Can anyone help with this??

Discussion in 'Ovulation Tests' started by Allie2009, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Allie2009

Allie2009 Well-Known Member

Today is CD16 4DPO....and I got anothe pos opk just now???? I'm so confused now and not sure what to think???? This ever happen to anyone here?? I got my 1st pos opk on CD11 test line was WAY darker then the control line was...so I know I got my LH surge on CD11. I really dont know what to think about this??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. louisewhittle

louisewhittle Member

I really dont understand these test. I only had a positive for around 8 hours. I would just get as much bding in as you can. Good luck and fingers crossed for you xxx

3. kelster823

kelster823 Just done :(

do you temp? I have heard you can get another LH surge at 4DPO... if you do temp did you have a temp dip???? I wouldn't worry about it

but if you are google it.. you'll se plenty of questions out there with the same question

GOOD LUCK

4. michelleann

michelleann Well-Known Member

I get a positives on those ones most days!! iv stopped using them now!! i think they are too sensitive!

5. Allie2009

Allie2009 Well-Known Member

kelster823 I do not temp.. I just use opk's

6. chika10blue

chika10blue Mother of 4 girls!

You have probably caught your LH surge on the way back down. This is nothing to worry about. Some ladies will have a surge that will come and go within and hour, some (like me) will have a surge that lasts a day, 2, 3, sometimes a week. This is part of the reason they say to go by the 1st positive opk you get, and disregard any others after that.

Hope this helps...:thumbup: