I pray this doesn't sound insensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too understand why the parents would want these pictures as it is all they have but personally if it was me I would want it kept private and not all over the internet, I saw these pictures and they really upset me and I cried for ages after I just don't think they should be posted up for all to see but that's just my opinion and I'm sorry if it offends anyone

Why should they hide away something that they had been blessed with, I have no problem with the avatars and am quite honoured that they can share a little bit of what they have left with us all. Yes they are personal to the mother.
Sometimes its the only way they have to deal with their loss, i can't even begin to imagine what they have been through, and the pain they feel, but if it helps to share pictures they have, then they should not be censored or be worried about hurting people.

All the angels who have gone to soon are beautiful, and i thank the mums for sharing them, it can't be easy.

I have to agree 100% with this. And would also like to add that how do you think those angel mommies feel when they see pictures of our little ones who made it? The pregnancy tickers? Just a reminder of what they have lost, yet I have not ever seen one of the angel mommies make a post complaining about our tickers/avatars etc. :nope: I think it's sad to see posts like this because it does hurt feelings. Angel mommies are mommies too and they just want to show their LO's to the world. There's no shame in that.

I am getting so fed up and BORED to be honest of people posting threads saying how they have a problem with reading stories or seeing photo's of people who have lost their baby because it makes them feel uneasy fair enough dont look scroll down the page a bit faster if you dont want to see the pictures of BEAUTIFUL babies!

IMO you should feel honoured that you have got to see that little angel you might not know them personally but if you sit and think for 5 mins that that little angel had a story too like your baby how they was concieved, how they use to kick to certain songs and how they was born into this world too, they are just like any one elses babys but there little life was far too short.
I understand it is scary but its life it happens and people should be thankful that the pictures are up along with their stories to inform other moms to be of any warning signs in there pregnancy!

I too understand why the parents would want these pictures as it is all they have but personally if it was me I would want it kept private and not all over the internet
Well arent you lucky then because it isnt you!! And you would not have a clue on how you would feel or what you would do if it was to happen. You cannot make a point on what you would do on a subject like this because you couldnt begin to imagine it let alone decide what you would do.
And posting them on BnB is not all over the internet like we are splashing it around, but I like many other mommys of angel's have posted photo's on other website's so we can share our stories and be there for people who are going through the same tragedy. Is it okay for everyone else to put photo's up of their babies but not us our babies died so we should hide there photo's away so we dont upset other members but its perfectly okay for them to post about how bad it is for them just to READ AND LOOK at somebodys angel they dont mind about upsetting anyone!

I too understand why the parents would want these pictures as it is all they have but personally if it was me I would want it kept private and not all over the internet, I saw these pictures and they really upset me and I cried for ages after I just don't think they should be posted up for all to see but that's just my opinion and I'm sorry if it offends anyone

Why should they hide away something that they had been blessed with, I have no problem with the avatars and am quite honoured that they can share a little bit of what they have left with us all. Yes they are personal to the mother.
Sometimes its the only way they have to deal with their loss, i can't even begin to imagine what they have been through, and the pain they feel, but if it helps to share pictures they have, then they should not be censored or be worried about hurting people.

All the angels who have gone to soon are beautiful, and i thank the mums for sharing them, it can't be easy.

I have to agree 100% with this. And would also like to add that how do you think those angel mommies feel when they see pictures of our little ones who made it? The pregnancy tickers? Just a reminder of what they have lost, yet I have not ever seen one of the angel mommies make a post complaining about our tickers/avatars etc. :nope: I think it's sad to see posts like this because it does hurt feelings. Angel mommies are mommies too and they just want to show their LO's to the world. There's no shame in that.

I agree with all the posts above.

I cannot imagine walking in these mommy's shoes who have lost their beautiful baby. I tell you, it's something they will never get over or forget and I've seen this from my mom's personal experience. I feel honored that they share these pictures with us.

As much as this forum is a great outlet for pregnant moms, it is largely supportive of the moms and precious angels that were lost. Sometimes this is their only outlet to talk about their feelings, grieve, etc.

Please let's have some compassion for them.

I too feel honoured that the mummies of these wonderful angels share their pictures with us. So you feel uneasy? So what? These poor mummies (and daddies) have lost their CHILD, the worst thing that anyone can have to go through! Their angels deserve to be on show like any other child. They shouldn't be hidden away, if someone told you to hide your child from the world you would be devastated.
I think you are going to worry about your baby, regardless of what you see or read. I think it's a natural reaction. Have some compassion for the poor parents who actually have to go through what you are worrying about.
And it's all well and good to say you don't mean to offend, but that doesn't stop it hurting those who have been effected. My best friend lost her little angel, I know if she read what has been said here she would be upset and angry. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I feel quite strongly about this.

I too feel honoured that the mummies of these wonderful angels share their pictures with us. So you feel uneasy? So what? These poor mummies (and daddies) have lost their CHILD, the worst thing that anyone can have to go through! Their angels deserve to be on show like any other child. They shouldn't be hidden away, if someone told you to hide your child from the world you would be devastated.
I think you are going to worry about your baby, regardless of what you see or read. I think it's a natural reaction. Have some compassion for the poor parents who actually have to go through what you are worrying about.
And it's all well and good to say you don't mean to offend, but that doesn't stop it hurting those who have been effected. My best friend lost her little angel, I know if she read what has been said here she would be upset and angry. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I feel quite strongly about this.

I agree with this 100% i just wasn't sure how to word it.

like I said in my post I was not trying to offend I was merely voicing my own opinion which I thought in this day and age everyone was entitled to their own opinion. I would never be so rude and shoot someone down for expressing what they thought even if I did not agree with it!! I simply stated that I found it upsetting and that I personally am a very private person and would therefore keep this to myself if it were me in that position. I just believe that somethings are sacred and should be kept that way and if you don't like my opinion then so be it - it works both ways! This does not mean that I do not feel for these poor parents that have had to go through this!

Let me tell it from my point of view...
I am an ANGEL Mommy and i NEVER SAW my child.... I chose not to see my ANGEL baby as i just couldn't bear to see him.. BUT i do have scan pic's of him and that is ALL I HAVE...
Some days i wish i had seen him and other days i am greatful that i didn't see him... BUT it was my choice....

I see all these pic's of these ANGEL babies no matter what age or COD they are BEAUTIFUL.. It is a Being that was greated by GOD given as a GIFT.. so every single ANGEL mommy is PROUD of her gift and we are not ashamed or scared to share our GIFTS with the world...
We all have a story to tell each an every women should learn from it, no matter how small or big the signs could be...

Like any normal perant we SHOW the pictures of our BEAUTIFUL ANGELS... and we are not affraid, we are not asshamed we are PROUD to be ANGEL MOTHERS....

I hope that in the end you can also see the beauty of each and every single ANGEL that may cross your path in the Future.....

*sigh* Im so sorry my baby offends so many people!!

Sophie and all the other angel babies are beautiful and could never be seen as offensive by me i feel very priveliged that you feel able to share one of your precious memories with us :hugs:

omg diddydons dont you dare say sorry , Sophie has ever right to be remembered and you have every much right as her mummy to post your pictures of her , ANYONE who says otherwise is very narrow minded

infact i think that pics of angel babies should make all the rest of us gratefully to the highest that out own babies and children are alive and well

im so sorry and saddened by some of the views on here, i thought we were all in motherhood together ladies through bad and good, isnt that what forums are for???

im sad!

Im shocked as you don't have a clue.... Our first step in dealing with our loss is to SHARE and TALK about it...... To DEAL with the pain and heartace of the loss.....:cry::cry::cry:
Please rethink what you are stating here as SACRED......

like I said in my post I was not trying to offend I was merely voicing my own opinion which I thought in this day and age everyone was entitled to their own opinion. I would never be so rude and shoot someone down for expressing what they thought even if I did not agree with it!! I simply stated that I found it upsetting and that I personally am a very private person and would therefore keep this to myself if it were me in that position. I just believe that somethings are sacred and should be kept that way and if you don't like my opinion then so be it - it works both ways! This does not mean that I do not feel for these poor parents that have had to go through this!

Quite honestly, you had to know that many others from either situations were going to read your opinion. And there is a difference between posting an opinion that won't hurt or cause upset to those that suffered an awful tragedy as losing their baby or an opinion that does and will hurt someone's feelings. There's nothing worse in life than losing your child...honestly, you have to know that.

Just because you have the right to an opinion does not give you the right to share it if it is likely to upset someone who, quite frankly, has enough to deal with.
Edit to say that I'm sorry if you found my post to be rude, but I think that is a very hypocritical thing to say considering the content of your post.

Im shocked as you don't have a clue.... Our first step in dealing with our loss is to SHARE and TALK about it...... To DEAL with the pain and heartace of the loss.....:cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry you feel like this has to be turned into an arguement surely that is more upsetting for these mothers than me simply saying I would choose not to do this if it were me! You do not know anything about what I have had to deal with in my life so unless you do I would appreciate it if you did not judge me in this way!

Just because you have the right to an opinion does not give you the right to share it if it is likely to upset someone who, quite frankly, has enough to deal with.
I never once said that people couldn't talk or share their stories and their grief I simply said that personally I would not share my photos with everyone! Everyone is getting this out of context completely and that in itself is more upsetting to these poor women alone!

I'm sorry you feel like this has to be turned into an arguement surely that is more upsetting for these mothers than me simply saying I would choose not to do this if it were me! You do not know anything about what I have had to deal with in my life so unless you do I would appreciate it if you did not judge me in this way!

Honestly, you do not know anything about what these moms have gone through either so please do not judge them.

Please do not move away from the subject.. as you have no clue what i have been thru.... The point is you can not make a statement in saying pictures of ANGEL babies UPSET you and turn it arround....

As i said you do not know what we go thru every single minute.. second.. of every single day... and my scan pic's of my baby gives me a smile as i know i was blessed at that time i had him with me....

I have never judge anyone on this site in 2years.... so you don't know me... Im out.. Im actually UPSET over this thread..... :cry::cry::cry: Breaks my heart really.....

It was the fact that you said you cried for ages so you don't think the pictures should be posted.
Anyway, you're probably right in saying that carrying on with this thread will cause more upset, by drawing attention to the comment.

Signature Rules, Tips & Options

Look under options.

However this does not hide avatars which is maybe something we need to address - Not that I really want to tbh but I'm starting to become concerned about these threads from both sides of the feelings 1) the upset it brings angel Mummys and 2) the worry it may give others.

Seeing angel babies upsets me for sure but if I feel like that I can only imagine what Mum is feeling :cry:& therefore feel honoured they share their precious babies with us. I have NEVER wanted to even consider what I would feel as censoring these ladies but a little part of me is thinking we should work with the options we all have and avatar display options like the signatures isn't one of them! *Scratchs head* I don't know what to do but this kind of thread is becoming an issue ...I have to stay in the middle despite my own feelings and look after everyone.

Just try to remember none of the angel Mummies want to hurt/upset you :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back