I pray this doesn't sound insensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry and I may be alone in this and am open to other opinions but considering abortion is an obviously emotive subject that is in principle not discussed on B&B due to how some mothers feel I would like to dare to suggest that this thread be closed. Surely its too painful for too many people?
This topic/discussion has nothing to do with abortion its nothing like or even slightly close in situation so that rule shouldn't be compared to it - Its as simple as we don't have a support section for termination of a child.

We do try to help make everyone comfortable & are currently working on a private choice of controlling both signatures & avatars (currently works for signatures only) that you may find upsetting or generally don't want to see. As you know we were aware of the topic as I replied to it earlier today. We hoped the topic would not get out of hand that is obviously not what we want however we can not refresh the page all day.

Think its starting to be a case of a little respect for other peoples feelings all round?! But soon there won't even be a need for this discussion again ...either use the options in your CP or don't!

Some pretty insensitive remarks in this topic though so I am indeed locking this discussion!

This has now been setup for both signatures & avatars. Please be aware that the option will hide both and at the moment doing them individually is not an option ...Stircrazy will work on this when possible.

Hide Individual Signutures:
UserCP > Edit Options
Under the 'Thread Display Options' heading you will see 'Hide Individual Signutures/Avatars' where you can turn off individual members signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"