I promise not to test until the 12th Feb!

spencerspiece

Reaction score
AF us due on the 11feb so I shall not test until she is late. I need you guys to keep me grounded :thumbup:

Hey Spencerspiece :)

I hope the witch stays away and you get your bfp! I O'd today if my body is doing it's job properly so af is due the 17th. DTD last night and this morning so only time will tell.

How long have you been ttc for?

Kell

Good luck!! I hope the witch stays away. I'm due Valentine's Day (ugh), so I'm hoping for a nice surprise instead. Fingers crossed for all of us February ladies. :)

Fingers crossed for you too echo! Hope you get your bfp :)

Hey Spencerspiece :)

I hope the witch stays away and you get your bfp! I O'd today if my body is doing it's job properly so af is due the 17th. DTD last night and this morning so only time will tell.

How long have you been ttc for?

Kell

This is my fifth cycle TTC! You have plenty of practice....6 kids and counting lol. I always wanted a big family.

I'm 4DPO and should have AF due on the 14th. What a great surprise it would be if that wasn't the case. Thinking at earliest I will test at 12DPO which would be the 11th.

Crossing my fingers but this wait is killing me!

8dpo and not tested! I think having no tests at home helps. Usually test from 5/6 dpo lol

I'm 10pdo! trying not to test until at least the 10th of feb! trying to give time for any implantation to take place!

I am anxious to start testing, still nothing too out of the ordinary. Slight cramping here and there with creamy cm.

7DPO today. Planning to wait a few days longer to test. I have probably 10 tests here at the house which makes it all the worst! This week needs to go by quickly.

Good Luck. My AF is due Friday. Hope this is a Rainbow Baby for us.

How are you ladies all doing not poas? I have told myself not to do it in fear of disappointment. Still nothing wild, just cramping today at 10DDPO but otherwise feel pretty normal.

Trying to stay positive! ..and of course wait until Thursday to poas!

I have gad spotting on and off for the last three days. I caved in and tested with third morning urine after an hour hold lol BFN of course. I'm hoping it's still early at 10dpo. But the cramps are starting. I feel pregnant just think my body is letting me down

lol! So I am not the only one who caved. Used 2nd morning urine and BFN.. 10dpo. What did I expect?? Feeling kind of icky this afternoon but no spotting and otherwise nothing unusual for me. Still hoping it is our month! I might test with FMU tomorrow morning since I have extra tests from Amazon. I can always buy more for next month!

So glad this board exists.. at least I can relate to others wanting this badly too!!

I hope you get your bfps! Fingers crossed! I'm 9dpo and almost gave in this morning. I have 50 wondfos calling my name. lol

How are you ladies all doing not poas? I have told myself not to do it in fear of disappointment. Still nothing wild, just cramping today at 10DDPO but otherwise feel pretty normal.

Trying to stay positive! ..and of course wait until Thursday to poas!

I poas Monday morning and I saw a faint line. I think I may have implanted on Sunday though.. They were mild cramps but not like last month, I tested this morning and it was a bfn. My body is totally messing with me! AF is due tomorrow or Thursday

POAS this morning with FMU at 11DPO and BFN. Feeling out this month but know there is still chance. My period according to FF is not due until Sunday but still. That BFN negative this morning stinks! I haven't felt any different with no symptoms. My temps seem to be dropping quite a bit these last couple days so that is probably a tell tale sign that I am not.

:(

Gave in and tested yesterday. If I am out this cycle. I think I might start temping! Maybe AF will not come this week.

Waiting on that AF... My boobs were sore for about 10 days after ovulation, ughhhh... I tested two days ago, bfn... I may test tomorrow if AF hasn't gotten here yet.

I'm going to take my first test tomorrow, I will be 12 dpo... I'll be surprised either way, whether negative or positive. If it's negative I'll keep wondering though... I'm due on Monday.

Good luck to you ladies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->