I promised myself that I wouldn't.

Weebles

Reaction score
I promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot. I'm the kind of girl that held onto hope for multiple cycles even when we used a condom. I convinced myself I had a chance for almost three months... Even with a period. Not healthy!! That's just how badly I wanted to conceive.

I know myself, I know my body... Trust me, I know my pms has the same symptoms as early pregnancy. First month of actually trying I did okay. Only one little thing felt different to me but I think I just pulled a tummy muscle or something while playing Just Dance.

This month, let me tell you... I feel like I really might be PREGNANT. Three nights in a row of insomnia! My darling coffee betrayed me and gave me heartburn! I salted my cream cheese! I'm feeling exactly how I promised myself I wouldn't. I just don't want to be crazy, I want to be pregnant! And I really really feel like I might be but I'm afraid to be wrong.

I know exactly how you feel. Youre not alone. But like always its best to just wait and take a test. Wait about 15-18 dpo

How many dpo are you? I'm 13 dpo & was feeling tons of weird symptoms, the metal taste one day, insomnia 3 days straight, & some others that are more common but I don't typically have before AF. Kept testing & nothing showed up.. and today looks like AF has started unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"