I really dont want to ask this but....

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I am suppost to have ovulated today not long ago i checked my cervix and there was like a thick substance covering i havent felt anything like that before, it still feels open dispite this stuff that seems tp be covering it, we did bd 3 times this evening so that could be a factor but it is completely covering.it so i was concerned maybe it would be blocking sperm getting inside, or maybe it hasnt been open like i thought and they cant get through, i lay with a pillow under my bum after sex and none came out so i guess that could be a factor, i did try google it but in couldnt find anything on it and i am a bit freaked out....i probably sound insane lol xx

what did the substance feel like? do you know about cervical mucus?

Really thick, i think it was ours mixed together i didnt bring any out because i never do after having sex i just leave it were it is until the next day. I know about cervical mucus but have found it hard to tell which is mine and which is his since i am new to this. I have seen all the different types of cervical mucus when i was previously single and tried to learn my body but now i am alot more sexually active i just cant seem to tell.

Well, without knowing much more info it could be EWCM, but since you felt it after BD its hard to tell. Maybe in the morning test to see if you can still feel it, see if some will come out. EWCM can sometimes feel like its blocking your cervix, but is actually coming out of it - which is what you want!! Good Luck!

I just checked i definatly think is is his clear with mixed in white, quite thick doesnt strech that far, assuming it is left over seamen from earlier, i am suppost to be 1dpo tomorrow, was jus wondering why it would be allover my cervix as if it was covering it over.

sounds likely! that stuff gets everywhere!!!! FX for you this month!

3 times...in one evening... slow down. The boys need time to produce and it's likely those later times were blank canvases. I know it's early days and it's fun but man o man one of you will end up raw and somewhat infected and sore with all that motion and finger exploring up the enchanted forest.

I try telling my oh this but its like talking to a brick wall, i will find a way so we are doing it less i am exhausted from it all.

I try telling my oh this but its like talking to a brick wall, i will find a way so we are doing it less i am exhausted from it all.

Good idea, cos I speak from experience, burn out happens. Fingers crossed you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't take long to get a BFP.
:hugs:

Thank you i think i will make him research it i think he thinks more times the better, i must admit the fact we have been doing it more has been making it feel like its all about trying for a baby, i am definatly not including him in ovulation next time so theres less pressure for us.

Most will say every 2-3 days is sufficient, but if he has issues with sperm production you can get away with every 1-2 days. But more often wont be of much use, while he'll still ejaculate, most of it wont contain sperm, and if it does there wont be much in it.

Plus if you go at it like a bull to a red cloth, give it a matter of weeks and it'll soon feel like you're having to do the dishes each night after dinner. You do not want the extra stress on your relationship along with the pain of a BFN.

Hey Natalie congrats on ttc these next two weeks will drive u insane.... I just wanted to say we are on the exact cycle and I ovulated today I'm pretty sure bc I normally feel it and I had those pains today it's cd 14 and tomorrow 1dpo... We dtd only cd 13 evening and this morning cd 14 and I had the same Mucus today that you had but when I felt with my fingers way up by cervix I could make out both mucus his and my Ewcm bc at first it looked like his but then I felt the ew stretchy slippery stuff... I thought good timing and then I felt the ovulation pains later in the afternoon so I think it couldn't be more perfect... So here's to the next two weeks it will drive us insane!! Krystal

Oh ps.... Did u have ovulation pains or did u temp or use opks just Curious :)

Hey i am cd17 today and 1dpo i used opks and i also got sharp stabbing pains in my right ovary area on sunday, sore boobs began on monday and i still have those and thata about it, i have been having sex everyday, maybe a bit too much. Good luck this cycle also when do you plan to test?

Most will say every 2-3 days is sufficient, but if he has issues with sperm production you can get away with every 1-2 days. But more often wont be of much use, while he'll still ejaculate, most of it wont contain sperm, and if it does there wont be much in it.

Plus if you go at it like a bull to a red cloth, give it a matter of weeks and it'll soon feel like you're having to do the dishes each night after dinner. You do not want the extra stress on your relationship along with the pain of a BFN.

I have spoke to him this morning and since he didnt know that he said he feels crappy about that, o still hold a little hope sunday the sex had about 12 hours between, same as monday, and 24 hours between the last time we had sex monday and yesterday, but i am not sure that will be accountable since it was yesterday that i ovulated, however this is the first month so its all about learning i guess, i just hope if i dont get a bfp this cycle that next cycle is the same length as before i was on the pill i was very irregular.

I thank u still have a great chance I was just googling how long does it take to replenish Sperm counts and people are saying different things.... Google it, it will give u an idea... But the fastest they said 3 hrs too 1 1/2 days to 2 days so who knows... But I think for some people it could be a problem esp if they normally have a low Sperm count... But that would mean I'm on the same page as u because we btd almost everyday to every other doing before ovulation... But that's why I think morning bd is important bc he has the night to rebuild! We would think that this would work with only one bd in are cycle if we still believed u get pregnant by kissing... Good greif

Today I'm 1dpo so ill prob test 8dpo or 9 hopefully it wont be repeat next montha did last negatives but if I am I want to know how early my body will actually tell me :) plus I get free hcg tests at work so wth but I did waste money on frers bc I was convinced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"