i really dont want ........

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
to be put back any earlier than i am now when i go for my scan next week! i had 2 early scans and on each 1 they put me back! i wil be 10+1 wen i go for it and that to me is like not far from the end of m/s i av sufferd really bad with it and dont think i could cope with being out back! has any1 else been put back more than once??

Ive been put forward by a couple of days but when i go for my scan next week im sure there going to put me back again. I know its hard not to worry hun but im sure you'll be fine and that they'll keep you at these dates

Ive been put forward by a couple of days but when i go for my scan next week im sure there going to put me back again. I know its hard not to worry hun but im sure you'll be fine and that they'll keep you at these dates

i bloody hope so lol! ur scan is on same as mine woo x

We can compare scans after we've had them then, what times your scan??

I've had my date changed once, and she said not to let anyone change my date again as the earlier you have a scan the more accurate it its.. So maybe for yourself go with the due date from your earliest scan?

I've had my date changed once, and she said not to let anyone change my date again as the earlier you have a scan the more accurate it its.. So maybe for yourself go with the due date from your earliest scan?

Thats what ive always been told.....but my midwifes have always (with in reason) let me pick which due date i wanted to work with if ive ended up with more that one!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->