• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I really need help :(

Kayleasmom91

Reaction score
I really need help. I can't seem to find exact advice on google for what I am going through. So to start, I'm 25 and have a 7 1/2 year old and a 6 year old. I've been off birth control for over a year now. Me and my partners condom broke exactly 2 weeks ago. I checked after it happened and it was supposed to be when I was ovulating. My last period was July 28th. I have been having lately 25-27 day cycles. I am now on day 28 and still no af or signs of AF. Usually I will get terrible cramping and moodiness a week or more before she shows up.
The past couple of cycles I've had a bit of spotting before my period actually starts (around days 23-24) and then AF comes full blown. I am usually really good about tracking my period and I'm never late. Yesterday morning and this morning I've had very very tiny pink spotting. I thought AF was for sure coming but then it disappeared all day. Something else that's VERY unusual for me is, starting last night from 2AM til about 4AM I woke up feeling like I was having hunger pains in my stomach. I felt awful like just very intense tightening in my stomach and I wanted to cry. I drank some water and fell back asleep. Then today all day at work I've been having the same tightening pain in my stomach and made me feel nauseous a few times. I couldn't focus on anything I felt awful. I felt like anything I would eat didn't make me full and my stomach was just like eating itself? I still have this pain as I'm writing this. I'm also exhausted all the time and I've been sleeping a lot. My acne has been out of control for weeks now too! Also I got a pretty intense leg cramp out of no where.
I should also add that I have taken 2 pregnancy tests tonight and one yesterday morning both negative? I don't understand what's going on. If I am pregnant, we will both be happy. But it wasn't planned.
Can someone please help me? I'm going absolutely crazy over here.
Also I will add that I haven't been stressed I just got an awesome new job so I've been extra happy so stress wouldn't be the cause of the delayed period.
One more thing (sorry) I've been checking my cervix like a hundred times a day. Usually right before my period it will be super low and very hard. It has been medium height the past few days and softer than normal. I am pretty sure it's closed too.
help please! :(

Your stressed already because of the broke condom and that's been on your mind, then you missed and now your thinking that this might be the reason. our minds play tricks on us alot, and something as small as a possibility as a broken condom during O days will allow it to run away with us! If you are late, like 4 to 7 days then test. You should get accurate results, and if it's negative and you still don't see AF you could always go and get blood work to see or it's possible you didn't ovulate. It happens, it's not always the case but as we get older in life it's bound to happen occasionally.

I wish you fast results, I know how playing the waiting game can drive one nuts!

Sound like you have convinced yourself your pregnant? You could be but it's unlikely most condoms contain spermicide that kills sperm even if the condom bursts. Do a test to out ur mind a rest X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"