I really need some advice!

goodchar130

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is my first post here. Nice to be a part of it.
I'm trying to get pregnant. My periods always come on the 6-7 of each month. I started bleeding today and it started with a big clot. That never happens. And my period is never early.
I've been feeling different lately, like very emotional the past couple weeks. Usually when my period comes I get moody but this is different. I want to cry over things I never usually want to cry about. My boobs have been really tender for over a week...at one point I hugged my husband and it hurt so much I had to back away from him. My sense if smell seems to be heightened. Been really tired lately also.
The color of the blood so far is red, not brown like I've been reading that it's supposed to be. It just concerns me because like I said, my period is NEVER early. It's always on time. I'm having the same symptoms lately as I had with my first pregnancy.

Does anyone have thoughts? Advice? Thank you!

My thoughts are that since you are not temping to confirm ovulation then you ovulated earlier then you thought and AF is right on time.

When it comes to TTC your period is regular until it's not. Most cycles I was getting my period right on time, but there were a few months it was 2-3 days later due to ovulating later.

If the blood is red and enough to need a tampon or pad, I think it's safe to consider it CD1.

What cycle day are you in? Of course none of us are experts, but I need little more info to give my opinion. I hope everything works out for you.

good advice from beachy above :)

once you determine cycle day, you will be able to tell if taking a test is feasible or not. It could just be AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->