I REALLY need some comfort!

ask86

Leia's Mama
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am feeling so down and low :cry: I am having problems at work and I did not see it coming :dohh: - I believe myself to be a perceptive person but today I felt blind-sided!!!! I am on a contract so this isn't my forever dream job or anything but still - I am literally sitting in my office crying!!! I do have another position lined up shortly but that will make things even worse here when I give notice because there will be sooooo much backlash!
Now though because of the incident today (or I guess it is/was ongoing but was only brought to my attention today) I feel like my confidence in myself is shattered and I am freaking out that I won't be able to this new job:cry: which means I won't be able to pass probation and get pregnant/ have another baby :cry:
I am feeling devastated, emotional and I just want to go home and call in sick for the rest of the week - but cant because then I wont get paid :(
I just need some words of support and encouragement!

Cheer up girl! Everything will be just fine! Don't think too much and relax! Everyone makes mistakes and everyone definitely deserves a second chance!

Also, your working performance is not depends on one-time behavior, it's your overall working behavior, so I think if you really work so hard, your boss might not think the mistake as a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->