I really need some insight ladies....

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi, I jumped from trying to conceive forum because I could really need some help/advice?
Long story short, I have a 26 day cycle, this cycle was very weird for me, my period started August 12 or what i think was my period? It lasted only 1.5 day, was a lot less than I'm used to I usually bleed for 3 days and spotting on day 4 and then gone. My breasts were sore before Af started I was not feeling myself, thought I might be pregnant because of the symptoms but then i started bleeding. So bled Friday, half of Saturday, nothing on Sunday, two hours of very ligth spotting on Monday and gone. After Af I still have sore nipples which I usually don't have, I'm more hungry, craving stuff that I usually don't eat and I'm feeling overall sick to my stomach on and off all day plus very tired.
Now I have taken several test strips (Truestick from Amazon), one clearblue yesterday (negative) one clearblue this morning and seems very very faint? I don't know what's going on? I feel so out of it... am I really imagining these symptoms or?
Nausea feels very real and it feels like a very ligth hangover if that makes any sense?
Anyone experienced something like this and turned out pregnant or gotten a bfp very late?

Thank you so much in advance:winkwink:

Try to test in next 2 days with morning pee it should be darker then before and make a dr appointment to check your blood for pregnency.....best of luck

Thank you so much Star ligth:winkwink: I like your nickname:winkwink: And yes I will test more. Just hoping to get some answers soon...

Was the bleeding when you expected your period to be or was it early? I finally got the faintest bfp 5 days after the first day of missed AF, definitely later than I'd expected to. Good luck!

Myfavsurprise it's been 11 days since my first day of bleeding. It was rigth on time but a lot less and shorter than regular. I'm starting to think I'm just imagining symptoms:cry:

I think your hormones are playing tricks on you :( perhaps a chemical pregnancy if you have seen a faint bfp (basically a faint positive due to sperm meeting egg but failure to implant so no pregnancy established)
this is my fifth pregnancy and I have always known whether I am pregnant or not as body feels completely different
I would say see GP but sometimes us ladies know more than our doctors.
Hang in there

Also I would have a look at your cycle - generally the shorter the less chance of conceiving you have. Clean healthy (sugar and processed free) foods and exercise, herbs to regulate your hormones (dong quai comes to mind to bring on a strong regular cleansing AF but only when you are sure you are not pg). It took me 2 yeads TTC with my eldest. Good luck your time will be soon xx

Start temping and charting girlfriend! It really saves a lot of questions in the long run, you can pin point your ovulation date and figure out if you are testing too early. I also agree with PP, you may want to try and regulate your cycles a little better naturally.

Its funny, every time I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms it was a BFN. When I finally got my BFP I had no symptoms (besides some mild bloating at week 5) until 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->