I really need to bitch, whine, vent and talk...

eque_price

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hey All

Sorry to post a vent session so close to xmas but I can not help it. I am finding the bigger I am getting the more sensitive I am getting. Everything is bothering. My size is hindering everything I do and exhausting me beyond words. I feel bad because I am growing a wonderful baby with in me and don't want to rush it but I fed up with being a beached whale. My 2 year old daughter is going cold to cold. My husband has a nasty cold making him a crusty jerk... So all this on top of my endless chores combined with me constantly fighting something off making me even more tired on top of already being tired :(

The constant 'you are looking chubby, plump, full' and so on comments are getting to me to. I was not big to begin with and am smaller this pregnancy then my first so what the heck is the deal with them! They say it in fun supposedly but honestly do you think I want to here remarks like that at 33 wks!

My family is upsetting me and the closer xmas gets and the birth of my child the more upset I am getting. My sister who used to be my best friend is no longer some one in my life. She chose her molesting (I was his victim so many yrs ago), cheating, mentally abusive husband over me. My brother married this girl and no longer speaks to me. To wrapped up with her (pussy wiped) to bother with his little sister. He can not even make a little effort for his niece. No interest what so ever. My mom moved out east and does not give 2 shits about her grandchild or my pregnancy. I have been with my husband for over 6 yrs and she has never met him! I thought we had worked it out but apparently not. My dad and stepmom are the only ones who take some interest in my life but they live 4 hrs away and even that I must persue to keep their interest there.

I feel so sad and lonily. I am very family oriented and my family does not care. My hubbies is better but they are not my family :( Top that off with a 2 year old going through a bit of a temper stage and tons of little things bugging me. Little things that are so trivial but are still upsetting me. I don't know how to deal with all this anymore. I am exhausted and worn out and want a vacation but time and money will not permit that.

Coping ideas or your thoughts would be wonderful before I become a heap of tears :(

Sorry for the novel but thanks so much for listening. I have no close friends to vent and talk to either...

Sorry you are feeling like this hun, just remember that us BnB girlies are here to listen to you, it can help just writing it down like this and getting it out. Being 34 wks pregnant is hard enough without the extra hassles you are going through bless. Just try and rest when your little one does, and accept help where it is offered. Hormones play a huge part in how we are all feeling right now and you will feel much better in a few weeks once you hold your little one *hugs*

:hugs: nothing wrong with ranting, families are just something else.

Rant and vent away! :hugs: Sometimes it's just got to be done. It sounds like things are a bit rough for you at the moment, and with everyone being sick I imagine it can't help any. I hope that they start looking up soon and get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->