I really need your thoughts/advice/opinions

TaraLynn

mama to Kiernan & 1 angel
Reaction score
It's been a little over a month now since I lost my baby... and I have had a normal AF cycle recently. It took a while but most of my pregnancy symptoms have left.

However, I am still not feeling "right". I still have lots of cramping and lower back pain - it almost feels like I have af, but it ended over a week ago. Also I am EXTREMELY bloated and have upper back pain (under the back of my shoulder blade only on left side) with some dull pains between my ribs. The nurse said yesterday it could just take me a while to feel back to normal. Something just doesnt feel "right" about all this.

My concern is they never kept checking my HcG until they went down to 0, they only checked to make sure it went down below 5. Could there still be some tissue left over? I feel like I would feel much better if I knew my levels were at 0. what are your thoughts?

Could you be pregnant again? A pregnancy test may help. left shoulder pain could be a sign of ectopic if you are pregnant x

No, 100% sure that I am not =/ Originally they thought my MC was ectopic because of a cyst on my tube and also because of this pain I have been having. Just has me nervous because it doesn't feel right, I feel like something is still wrong. I just want to feel back to myself so I can truly begin to move forward.

No, 100% sure that I am not =/ Originally they thought my MC was ectopic because of a cyst on my tube and also because of this pain I have been having. Just has me nervous because it doesn't feel right, I feel like something is still wrong. I just want to feel back to myself so I can truly begin to move forward.

After my first miscarriage i was always in pain - back & stomach and even pains in (sorry for tmi) in my rectum and genitals(shooting pains). Went doctors they did tests n i asked for an ultrasound because i was worried about cysts. thankfully everything came back clear but unforunately the pains only subsided after my second miscarriage. start drinking plently of water n gentle exercises. Especially if you are trying to conceive again dont over do it eg heavy lifting. i went back to work too quick afte my first miscarriage you should really rest a couple of weeks and have bed rest. if your doc is crap change them and if you need to tell a little lie to doc to check you then do it.

By the way as for moving on you will find the strength to do it. just look after yourself. the pains aren't fair but can sometimes take a couple of cycles. try and put it to the back of your mind and dont stress too much x

Thank you for sharing your story and your thoughts. It helps ease my mind that I am not the only one to every go through all this. My story is a big long mess. I didn't know I was pg until it was already too late. A week after I found out I was having a MC I had a u/s the doctor who read my chart (NOT my doctor - she was off) freaked out and told me to go directly to the ER I had to have an emergency laparoscopy because the pg was ectopic. Well long story short it wasn't. The only time I took off from work was the day and night I was stuck in the hospital. I SHOULD have taken more time, still feel I should. But I don't have the time to take =/

The pains are all just a constant reminder, as you know it sucks. I feel like I dont belong anywhere. I was so excited to find this site, but I feel like I still just don't belong. I can't tell you how much your post has helped today, guess I am just feeling sadder than normal and needed to know someone cared, for that thank you!

i feel exactly the same only i havnt had a period yet, i even went n bought a pregnancy test just to make sure, of cause it was negative but i feel like its all in my head but i no its not x

i feel exactly the same only i havnt had a period yet, i even went n bought a pregnancy test just to make sure, of cause it was negative but i feel like its all in my head but i no its not x

I keep feeling like that too, like I am just imagining it and I try to ignore it but it doesnt go away. I thought once AF came it would go away, but it hasnt. I know I wont ever more "on" but I want to begin to move forward in life, I feel like I am stuck here and I dont want to be any longer. It's like my body wont allow it though.

Thank you for sharing your story and your thoughts. It helps ease my mind that I am not the only one to every go through all this. My story is a big long mess. I didn't know I was pg until it was already too late. A week after I found out I was having a MC I had a u/s the doctor who read my chart (NOT my doctor - she was off) freaked out and told me to go directly to the ER I had to have an emergency laparoscopy because the pg was ectopic. Well long story short it wasn't. The only time I took off from work was the day and night I was stuck in the hospital. I SHOULD have taken more time, still feel I should. But I don't have the time to take =/

The pains are all just a constant reminder, as you know it sucks. I feel like I dont belong anywhere. I was so excited to find this site, but I feel like I still just don't belong. I can't tell you how much your post has helped today, guess I am just feeling sadder than normal and needed to know someone cared, for that thank you!

Forums dont have criteria to make you feel like you 'belong' so dont worry. its normal to feel worried but give it another month and it should all go. the good news is you can have a baby and your body does produce eggs etc. slowly start getting back to a normal schefule n be healthy if you're not already. Your body will go back to normal but if you keep dwelling on every little ache and pain (like period pains and middle month pain) then your emotions wont move on. be strong x

I just don't seem to find much comfort right now in the fact that I "can have a baby" and my "body does produce eggs"... I guess its just too early for that. Hopefully one day it will reassure me.

Trust me I am not dwelling on little aches and pains. I am used to severe pain with my endometriosis - I deal with chronic pain almost daily. If it were just little every day period pains I could ignore them and go on... thats not what I am feeling now though, thats why it concerns me. Oh well. Hopefully in time they will go away on their own.

I just don't seem to find much comfort right now in the fact that I "can have a baby" and my "body does produce eggs"... I guess its just too early for that. Hopefully one day it will reassure me.

Trust me I am not dwelling on little aches and pains. I am used to severe pain with my endometriosis - I deal with chronic pain almost daily. If it were just little every day period pains I could ignore them and go on... thats not what I am feeling now though, thats why it concerns me. Oh well. Hopefully in time they will go away on their own.

I am sorry when i said little I didnt mean to undermine what you're going through. you should definately request another ultrasound if you feel something isnt right, gut feelings can be so right sometimes. when the time is right for you I wish you all the best and hope you feel better x

Oh girl, I know you didn't... I just wanted to let you know, that is why I am so concerned -its not normal aches and pains... not even period-like. I woke up this morning and can hardly move from side to side because of the back pain. I think its time to call my doctors office again and just make sure everything is ok. It really has me worried =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->