I really think I'm pregnant, need to vent *RANT ALERT

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
UPDATED ** Right I o'd on the 15th ish I think me and hubby dtd a lot around this time as the 14th was my birthday , anyway for the last three four days ive been all over the place I don't know wether my bipolar has taken a turn for the worse or im pregnant and I'm kind of starting to think more towards im pregnant because it's how I was with all my others , but I just feel so alone because I can't tell anyone if I am yet because my sister in law will go mental as she's just found out she's pregnant with her first and she's one of those people that love to be center of attention , I can't talk to anyone because I just end up ranting for no reason and I know I'm doing it and can't stop myself , it's scary because I really have upset a few friends lately because ive been so mean luckily they know I'm under some stress so they are putting it down to that but I just feel so alone ����

Hi hun. I totally get where you're coming from... its so hard not being able to talk to anyone! This forum definitely helps - we are all a bit crazy and understand what everyone is going through. If im right from what you said, you should be 10dpo today? Why not take a hpt to see what happens? You never know it might turn out positive and you will get your answer! It sounds like you could deffos be preg as you are having the same symptoms as you had with prev pregnancies?.....GL & Fx for you hun x

Thankyou , I will buy some tests tomorrow and try out I ran out last month and forgot to re stock , I'll keep you updated , I'm just freaking out , my boobs are bigger noticeably , I keep feeling sick when I lay down , I'm so sure , im just sort of not sure wether finding out would make it better or worse xx

Hang in there, and test soon! Sounds like you might be pregnant. :) And if that's the case, your SIL can go stuff it. ;)

We all need to vent now and then and obsess.... This place I the best cus we all understand... Good luck lovely lady and fx for you xx 🌠 🌠

Your SIL sounds fun!! :dohh:
I know what you mean about not wanting to find out though!:hugs:

so this is the test from today , I'm 100% sure there is a line a extremely faint one but none the less still a line can you girls see it or tweak it ? Because I'm sure I can see it and I don't want to be told I'm crazy x

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a546/Twinkle_tots/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/7AB2099F-8E8F-4634-89DA-E3C3441C1E4B_zpsngx7lxky.jpg

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a546/Twinkle_tots/C9CE711E-7F2A-4163-81AA-2D6FF1210ADD_zpsmfc0uvoy.jpg

I just done this one you can see it more

Yay Thankyou it's im only 10-11 dpo ish possibly less guessed my o day roughly ,should the line be that visible at this point do you think ? I know it's not very visible but on the better test it's not like you have to squint Yano ??

I see it a bit in the second one but not so much the first one. Why don't you get a digi? I swear I have spent so much on bloody tests and ov sticks!!!!

That is a good line. Test again in a few days and it should get darker. Looks like the start of a BFP:)

I feel 100% pregnant too, but sill not BFP yet. So many symptoms to make me think I am or I am just crazy! lol Still early though as AF is not due until the weekend.

The little sticks ain't coming up but the bigger ones are , I don't want to get a digital unless I'm sure or I just feel like it's a waste of money lol I spend so much on them it's unreal im just worried because after the 5 minute mark the second one faded right down so I can't work out if that means I'm not :/ going to do another in the morning and see how it turns out xx

I definitely see it on the second! :D

That is a good line. Test again in a few days and it should get darker. Looks like the start of a BFP:)

I feel 100% pregnant too, but sill not BFP yet. So many symptoms to make me think I am or I am just crazy! lol Still early though as AF is not due until the weekend.

Same I feel like I'm nuts , I just want to know and one test will be pis the next neg and so on its so frustrating x I'm due on this weekend too it's driving me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->