I really thought we had it this time!

mrs edwards

Reaction score
well, this month is my second round of clomid and I really thought we had it this time.
Charted well, pretty sure I can see ovulation within a could days, BD'd like crazy, and no my DH doesn't have a low count or anything so it's not like we bd'd too much.
Plus, as much as I hate to say it, I just felt like we were, like we got it this month. And it just feels like it's about out turn now....
Anyway, I wasn't sure where to post this vent but AF hasn't actually started yet, I just know she is going to show though.
BBT drop this morning at about 12 - 13 dpo, and crampy/bloated feeling in lower abdomen.
She's coming, I can just tell.
Oh and my doc only let's ppl use clomid for 3 cycles. So we only have one round left...I need to call today I guess.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I really is unfair to torture us with all the symptoms then have AF come. Hope you get your bfp soon.

thank you, I hope you get your bfp soon too. So far I haven't actually started AF but I just feel like she's on her way. Plus, my temp drops usually a day or two before she shows up...so....here's to hoping and praying...for everyone!!
*~baby dust~*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->