• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i said i wouldnt symptom spot this month....

winterbaby86

Reaction score
hi girls, as the title says i said i wouldnt symptom spot this month as last month i had every symptom under the sun (visible ones also!) and the witch got me, although OH convinced we had a chemical...

anyway.. i'm 5-6DPO today, suspect i ovulated on day 12-13 this month and i had no symptoms until day 3 which i felt positive about as i had symptoms from day 1 last month.

i've had lots of bowel movements, thrush like sensation on day 3, terrible backache but most unusually i started with bloating on day 3 which i still have? no sore boobs though!

trying my best this month not to test as i dont want to see bfn's, still been taking my folic acid and OH been taking his vitamins, we also DTD every single day from as early as day 7-16 (some days 2-3 times hehe)

i feel like im in a different mindset this month and trying to ignore the symptoms but its sooooo hard!!! absolutly everyone ive asked about how they got pregnant didnt plan it and just carried on their lives as normal, i really think this is the key? so this month ive still had my glass of wine on a friday night as i spent the last 2 months doing 'everything right'.

anybody else trying something new this month?

fingers crossed for lots of june bfp's for us :) x

ooh i forgot to mention - for the last 2 days we have been unable to DTD as my OH says i'm extremely tight and 'closed', we tried yesterday but it hurt me and he said my cm is very watery and not slippy like usual. not had this problem before? i feel so tender!

anyone know if this is significant??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"