I see where I rank

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
:cry:I asked hubby if he wanted to go out tonight for our 1 year... He said no, we'll go tomorrow. I am tired and just wanna relax.
Okay I am good with that.

Just now his brother and his friend talk him into going to the bar for a couple for drinks...

And here I sit by myself.

I guess I rank pretty freakin low. :cry:

That sucks :( If I still lived in Chicago I would come hang out with you :(

Hi dear,
My daughter is just 20 weeks and I am worried for every day it is a new thing so i need some advise please. She tends to feel very dizzy and her Blood Pressure is 90/60 which to me is low. She doesnt sleep at all not even during the day her due date is 11 Jan please could u tell me if all this is normal?. My elder girl has a 1 month old baby girl Alana but her pregnancy was so different.
grans2006

oh deary me :(
im sorry to hear he'd rather go out with his buddies.
but he's a man and probably thought
'well shes fine with not going out so im sure she wont mind me going to the pub'

typical man.
don't get too down x

I think you put up with enough from his family - tell him how much that upset you sweety. He's just a thoughtless male (runs in the species sadly) but that's just bloody bad manners.

Big hugs xxx

Tut tut, very bad hubby.... :growlmad:

MAYBE he wants to be "at his best" for a night out with you? Make sure he takes you somewhere VERY special, dresses the part and makes a REAL fuss of you tonight - to make it up to you.

Men, not the brightest or most sensitive bunch... :nope:

Sendign you hugs.
QT

Yeah I know that they never really think of the whole picture. We've been together for 5 1/2 years now, married for one. I shouldn't feel so crappy about it. I should also know that they aren't going to look at it quite the same as we will after soon long... I am just shocked we made it a year without divorcing with everything that has happened this year. (Okay I am not shocked, but we've been making it through a hard time)
You would just think our one year wedding anniversy would defer from stupid male behavior for at least one weekend.
Thank you ladies, your comments made me feel much better.

Oh dear - you don't rank low at all. Men rarely think, and rarely do things to spite.
I doubt that he said no to you, then thought, I know what I'll just go to the bar with my mates, that will really upset her.
A night out with you is more important and he probably realises that and feels a bit too knackered to do that, whereas a few drinks in a bar with mates involves little more effort than is involved in sitting on the toilet reading the paper. He may also get the male nagging (yes they can do it too . . . . ) the, oh come to the bar, what's wrong with you, you big girl, and on and on and on . . . . men don't stand up to that sort of a battering well, even if they are half asleep!
Let's hope that tonight (it is saturday here already!) he does do something nice for you to celebrate your 1 year anniversary. And it doesn't involve a bar, or his mates!!! He still has the chance to redeem himself, so let's hope he does!!

Hi dear,
My daughter is just 20 weeks and I am worried for every day it is a new thing so i need some advise please. She tends to feel very dizzy and her Blood Pressure is 90/60 which to me is low. She doesnt sleep at all not even during the day her due date is 11 Jan please could u tell me if all this is normal?. My elder girl has a 1 month old baby girl Alana but her pregnancy was so different.
grans2006

Grans :) I think you will be better to post a new thread on the message board.

But I would say dizziness is quite normal, I've had it a lot although not for a while. As for the blood pressure I'm not sure on that...she should mention it to her midwife x

If that was my man i'd of gone to town on his ass, Saying no to having an outing with me for our wedding anniversary by saying he's tired but yet swans off with the lads!
I'd of been thinking he knew fine well they were going to ask & that is just out of order, I wouldn't even bother going out tonight coz that means he got his cake & ate it, I'd swan off with the girls or just out & let him think i'd be with the girls.

You defo need to tell him how it made you feel hun it's not on he can just do what he wants & push you to the side like that. :hugs:

Your OH sounds a bit selfish Mrs, I'd get him told! You deserve to be treated, not least on your anniversary. If he was mine, there'd be threats about him making it to the next one :D

Hi dear,
grans2006

90/60 is perfect blood pressure. Dizziness is something many women experience in pregnancy. It sounds like everything is perfectly healthy and good.

what is wrong with bloody men??? why are they so thoughtless!!??? my DH drives me crazy at times- he behaves like this alot! they dont listen, they dont think and they always take the easiest option, they never stick up for themselves in front of their mates and never let their mates down (but are happy to let us down!) (sorry my DH is lovely really!)

for instance I stayed at my mum and dads for a week and told DH I would be back in the afternoon on thursday. Low and behold I texted him when I arrived home and he texts me back with 'oh...I didnt know you were going to be home so early, Im meeting my mate (who he saw just 3 days previously!) in the pub for a quick drink after work'
to this I text him with a jokey message saying ' dont worry I know where i fit in your priorities!!! I didnt expect you to rush home to see your wife and baby bump that you havent seen for a week hee hee, enjoy your pint! love ya'
I was hoping this would make him feel guilty but not in a nagging way but he replied with
'Im sorry baby i really didnt know you were going to be home this early!'
I in fact wanted- 'no problem hon, I can see my mate another time- Im going to come home and be with you!' BUT NO!!!!!!!!!! they just dont get it! and then when he finally did come home and I couldnt hug him properly as my bump was very bloated and got in the way- he accused me of not wanting to see him and not showing him I had missed him and we ended up having a huge row!
BLOODY MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

men dnt think :( i wish they do but half the time they really dont. my OH is the same, he hasnt even got in touch with me for 3 days :( just get some choc a nice film and invite some girls round :) xxx

Sounds like a typical man hun :hugs: I hate it when that happens, tell him how you feel hun! :hugs: xxx

men dnt think :( i wish they do but half the time they really dont. my OH is the same, he hasnt even got in touch with me for 3 days :( just get some choc a nice film and invite some girls round :) xxx

Not heard from him for 3 days???!!! I would be having words!

Times like this I'm glad I'm single!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->