I seem to have forgotten how bad my pregnancy was...

N

Neecee

...because now I want to do it again!!! AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

I want a girl this time! I'm such a sucker!

Ha ha I get like this all the time! people keep saying to me 'well you have a boy and a girl now so your all done now?' that pee's me off, how do they know I dont want anymore children lol. I cant imagine Rosie being my last baby and never having a newborn in the house again x

ha ha ha im feeling the same :shock: think we will try again end of this year/beginning of next! wowsers!

I needed to know when we would try again so i dont keep thinking about it! :dohh: xx

I want one too and I was sick all the way through! OH says we not having another though........hmm we'll see x

I don't want anymore just now but then i have 2 under 2 lol :rofl:

i will have another one probably but not for a long while.

babies are addictive! Plus the human body makes you forget the bad points of pregnancy/labour in order for you to want more!

Hi Ya. Im exactly the same I had an awful pregnancy but I still really want another!! A little girl like u. We are going to try towards the end of the summer xx

dont wanmt anymnore just yet lol

looking to try again wen luisa is just over a year old so there would be 2 years between them...

oh wanted to start trying at christmas :saywhat:

I also want another too a little boy this time i might start looking for a sperm donor in 6 months lol as i'm happy being a single parent!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->