I should be feeling something by now shouldn't i????

mrs m25

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am 6 days away from AF coming and I BD'D on all the right days. Surely I should be feeling some symptoms by now?? Any advice? x

Not necessarily, some women get none. That's why there are some women out there that don't find out they are prego until they are several months. How many dpo are you? I just found out that I am but no "real symptoms". Everybody is different. You can look at my chart if you like but one size won't fit all. Fx for you.

Well I think I ovulated between the 26th and 30th May? Do I count my dpo from the actual ovulation day or when i started testing positive on OPK?

1 dpo is the day AFTER you O. Opk just tells you that you are probably going to O soon but no gaurantee there. Not to freak you out but some women have crazy cycles and get + opk throughout their cycle, it's like their body gears up to and then for some reason they don't. They usually have very long irregular cycles. If you have normal cycles, you can pretty much trust your opk and just bd for several days around that. Hope this helps.

Yes it does help I normally Ovulate around the same time a for a few days test positive. so I normally BD on all the days to be safe, I have quite regular 28-29 day cycles. well i guess i will just wait and see did you have any symptoms?

Yes it does help I normally Ovulate around the same time a for a few days test positive. so I normally BD on all the days to be safe, I have quite regular 28-29 day cycles. well i guess i will just wait and see did you have any symptoms?
Very little but this is my 5th pregnancy (3 children, 1 m/c and prego now) so I am very intune but not much. Tired, gas (sorry but true) a tad of nausea and oddest one (I had this with #3 only) excessive saliva, not bad yet and I hope it stays that way! Many women have no symptoms at all. :dust::dust: for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->