I Sincerely apologise if this is TMI, but......

sweetthang24

Mum to 1 of each :)
Reaction score
since ive found out i was expecting ive had quite loose bowel movements. :wacko:

Is this ok? I assume its because of all the changes my body is doing.

again im sorry if TMI!

xxx

Hi there! I have been exactly the same with this pregnancy:growlmad: So I'm hoping it's ok, I'm not loosing weightt (in fact gained almost half a stone :growlmad:), I'm thinking the time to worry may be if you are loosing weight from it :flower:

Hiya, its normal, now my mid wife has put me on iron tablets Im the opposite and constipated - I'd rather the other!!!! heehee x

Yep i have that here too, some days i swear the food doesnt even touch the sides!! LOL!!

Yep me too!
My doctor was surprised...usually it's the other way round!

This is gonna sound bad, but enjoy THAT while you can! lol Before no poo sets in! Constipation SUCKS! lol

lol - totally know what u lot are going on about, but im not complaining as it beats being constipated! :haha::haha:

It doesn't when you wake suddenly in the night and have to run for a poo!!:blush:

Me too - comes on quite badly in the morning which makes my sickness even worse :-(

I alternate! I think it's because I'm drinking so much more than normal and eating a lot more dairy products. I know which I prefer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->