I slept with two guys and now I’m pregnant (20)

Hazeleyes1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 20 years old and scared half to death right now. I feel like I’m running circles in my head trying to sort this out. And I’m just hoping someone can help me. I never saw myself in a situation like this so please no negativity or judgement. :(
I took an early result test Sunday morning on Mar 26th and it came back positive. Immediately I went into my nearest urgent care because I didn’t know what else to do. They drew my blood and called me back a few hours later and told me my HCG level was at a 6.8. They said that was super low, so they then had me come in again the following date on the 27th, for another blood test, to see if it was increasing. That one came back at a HCG level of 27. I visited a clinic yesterday, where they did a vaginal ultrasound. As expected there was nothing to see yet. All they could measure was my uterine lining. Now it’s just a waiting game until my next appointment in a couple weeks to see if we can get a measurement.
This is where it gets messy…
My last period was February 24-26, (it wasn’t implantation bleeding, it was heavy). My cycles aren’t regular.
I had sex with guy #1 on Mar 3
I had sec with guy #2 on Mar 14

Guy #1 pulled out but kind of late
Guy #2 I let finish inside me​
My period tracking app estimates that I ovulated around the 9th or 10th. But then again my cycles aren’t always regular.

I’m wondering if because my hcg levels were so low when I found out, if it’s guy #2.
But this has been eating me alive all week and I need others opinions on who you think the father is.

A huge thank you to anyone that read all of that!

Hugs. No judgement here because there’s nothing to judge!

6.8 is so low! I’m surprised it picked up on a test. That means you’re very newly pregnant. For comparison, these were some of my first beta draws:
1- 59 at 10 days past ovulation
2- 43 at 11 days past ovulation
3- 47 at 11 days past ovulation

Far too early for a scan by 2-3 weeks so don’t let that scare you.

By LMP
Guy I was CD 7, fertility range of 3/2-3/8. You’d be to 4w5d to 5w3 (definitely would have a sac at the scan of over 5w)
Guy 2 was CD 11, fertility range of 3/13-3/3/19. You’d be 3w6 to 4w1

given how low your numbers are, that nothing was on the scan, and the fact guy 1 pulled out it is 100% guy 2

If it was guy 1, at the latest you’d be 4w5 at your first beta. For comparison, my vanishing twins at 4w6 was at nearly 5k hcg lol. My son was 397 at 4w1.

Last edited:
The other nice thing is that because they are 11 days apart, your measurements at the first scan will rule one out. It’s only a concern if they’re like within 3-5 days of each other.

Yeah I would expect it to be guy number 2 with those low hcg numbers. You will most likely want to do a dna test to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"