i smell of cofffeeee?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by katieeandbump, Dec 24, 2009.

1. katieeandbump

katieeandbump Well-Known Member

lol i thought i was going mad the past two weeks! i just keep smelling coffee on myself and on my bed :wacko: crazy i know!!! well my oh said to me yesturday 'u smell of coffee' and i was like wow im not going mad then?!? its weird its like caramel and coffee i really avnt got a clue what it is :dohh: i doubt anyone else smells of coffee but anyone noticed they can smell things on them? its soo strange ive deffo gone abit ocd about what i smell like lately! keep thinkin i can smell baby sick aswel :haha: :D x

2. vinnypeanut

vinnypeanut Sleep deprived!!

Haha i can always smell sick aswell. Weird!!

Maybe its your hormones making ur moisturiser smell stronger or something!?
    I use cocoa butter and my mum thinks i smell like a caramac haha xx

3. katieeandbump

katieeandbump Well-Known Member

ohh yehh never thought of that :) or maybe its just all the choclat i eat?? :dohh: haha weird tho!! it makes me feel sick because once i can smell it i know its there and its just urghhh..its like u know the smell in france when u get there ? like that strange hehe x

4. mumnbean

mumnbean Well-Known Member

Coffee smell sounds ok to me~ I went through a vinegar smell phase, and was sick of that very quickly!!!

;-)