I smell - Sooooooooooo Milky!!

2bananas

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Im not happy.

I smell and its driving me nuts. It has made me remember how much I hated the smell of myself when I breastfed shortly with my DD.

My boobs are leaking so much and when I woke up this morning I could just smell milk everywhere - I dont find it a nice smell and its making me feel groce.

Is that weird? Should I find my own milk that offputting? I just hate it and there is nothing I can do about it!!!!

Perfume? Pot pourri in your bra? :p
My OH says I smell different and milky but I cant smell anything.

oh gawd i never thought of that i hate milk...oh noes.

Well I dont know what to do about it really.

Trying to mask it only makes it worse because its perfume mixed with milk - NICE!!!!!

Even straight out of the shower this morning, after about 5 minutes I could smell the milkyness. Im not sure its entirley normal to be having this much leakage at 30 wks - anyone else???????????????? Im sure it wasnt like this first time round!!

I just cant stand it, im a walking smelly milk factory.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA aww babe! sorry darling! this really made me laugh! i was just saying to muy mom when the hell am i going to start leaking?
Darl at least your baby will have a mommy that can produce great milkies!! Your baby will be soo settled and just love the smell of you!! It is a HUGE comfort to babies! you will probally fnd that your a baby whisperer! lol!
As for you hating the smell.. not alot you can do darling! Try gucci rush! it covers up ALOT of smells and is a great perfume! I hope you get used to it beautiful! xoxo

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA aww babe! sorry darling! this really made me laugh! i was just saying to muy mom when the hell am i going to start leaking?
Darl at least your baby will have a mommy that can produce great milkies!! Your baby will be soo settled and just love the smell of you!! It is a HUGE comfort to babies! you will probally fnd that your a baby whisperer! lol!
As for you hating the smell.. not alot you can do darling! Try gucci rush! it covers up ALOT of smells and is a great perfume! I hope you get used to it beautiful! xoxo

Well yes, I suppose its good that I seem to have the boobies working properly lol. But i'll never get used to it, didnt with my first and it seems even worse this time round!

Yet another terribly attractive thing about pregancy i guess :happydance: lol

haha, i never thought about smelling milky! Not that i've smelt my boobs recently! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->