I so want my LO to have a sibling soon ;(

babyblog

Reaction score
Hiya,

So we have been TTC for a few months, i am broody and would love another.Just this week however, i have wanted a second for entirely different reasons, i so want my LO to have a sibling and i really don't want a big age gap between them.I am starting to feel a bit sorry for him being on his own as he is getting to the age where he just wants to be with other children all the time.I do take him out and he mixes loads but i'd love him to have a bro or sis at home to play wth /I feel bad for him :cry:

That's my main reason too. My daughter is almost 3, so the age gap will be larger, but not so far that they won't be able to play. :)

Me too. I'm an only child and I hated it.
I was hoping for a 2 year age gap, but now it's gonna be over 3 years. I've managed to find lots of reasons why a bigger age gap will be better, but I don't want a massive one.
I imagaine it will be so lovely having a sibling for my daughter to play with. Sometimes it feels like it's never gonna happen.

I know exactly how you feel. We've been trying on and off for 2 years now, my daughter has started asking for siblings and wants to know why her best friend has a little brother and she doesn't.
If it was to happen for us this month (doubt it) there would be a 4 and a 1/2 year age gap...

Hope it happens for you soon!

I hope it happens for us all soon xx

I know exactly how you feel. My son was one a few days ago and I wanted to be pregnant by now! I really want to have another one before he's two so hopefully we'll manage that. I would love them to be close in age like me and my brother are. good luck x

I really wanted another child before leilah was 2 but that only gives me this month to fall pregnant. Considering we have been trying since leilah was 8 months old I doubt it will happen...

I really wanted another child before leilah was 2 but that only gives me this month to fall pregnant. Considering we have been trying since leilah was 8 months old I doubt it will happen...

Good luck, hope you get your bfp really really soon! x

I know the feeeling. I wanted a 2 year gap. My daughter is 26 months. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"