I So Wish My Son Wasnt So Curious...

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
Ugh :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: Okay so its been pouring down rain ALL DAY here in Pensacola

my son is curious as it is, and hes NORMALLY outside if its not raining, So okay about 20 minuets ago, I hear him scream (it sounded VERY DISTANT)

So i check in his room , Nope Not there, Hmph, I LOOK OUTSIDE HIS ROOM (LITERALLY OUTSIDE) There He is ! we had to fix his window bc it cracked lastnight, and he took IT OUT!! And climbed out, I dunno how long he was out there for now i just feel like an awful mom :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Must've been scary for you! You're not a bad mum at all. He's a toddler, I think he's meant to be very curious :hugs:

Thanks, yeah i freaked, and since its raining my phone and internet keep going out, and i freak so easily when it comes to stuff he does.. and thanks, Its just an awful feeling right now.. seeing as i KNOW hes going to endup sick lol..

Must've been scary for you! You're not a bad mum at all. He's a toddler, I think he's meant to be very curious :hugs:

I'm sure he won't end up sick - he'll just have learnt not to go out when it's cold unless he's properly dressed! (hopefully lol)

LOL he loves to run around nakiee so i can ONLY HOPE hes learned a lesson..this past week has been lesson filled for him.. Last week he climbed on top of his dresser, and it fell on hiM!! TG hes okay, he ended up with a scratched eye and that was it!!

I'm sure he won't end up sick - he'll just have learnt not to go out when it's cold unless he's properly dressed! (hopefully lol)

:hugs:
I don't think there's ever such a thing as a non-curious toddler,of course you're not a bad mom...

Your not a bad mum at all hun :hugs: all toddlers are curious xx

Thanks, yeah i called my husband just crying because thats how i felt.. hes fussy today which means hes not feeling all that hot lol!
:hugs:
I don't think there's ever such a thing as a non-curious toddler,of course you're not a bad mom...

Ty, my daughter of course shes younger (shes 16 months old just about) SHes no where near as curious as my son has been since he turned a year old (That was almost 2 years ago lol ), THanks, I just feel awful it even happen
Your not a bad mum at all hun :hugs: all toddlers are curious xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->